Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Please Keep In Mind  (Read 6429 times)

Description:

Offline tone007

Re: Please Keep In Mind
« Reply #44 from previous page: April 06, 2011, 01:54:17 PM »
Quote from: Darrin;629013
I can only assume that the "delay" is because nobody involved with C-USA knows how to install Linux and when they do get it running then they're going to install it one hard drive at a time on Barry's coffee table.  :)

This is funny.
3 Commodore file cabinets, 2 Commodore USB turntables, 1 AmigaWorld beer mug
Alienware M14x i7 laptop running AmigaForever

Offline dammy

• Show only replies by dammy
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2011, 01:55:17 PM »
Quote from: Franko;629012
Hi Dammy...

Gawd... your slow aint ya, the video's been on you tube a few hours after you posted yours, going down a treat on FaceBook and the likes... :)

I don't bother to track your sites very often.

Disney aint bothered about mine cos I ain't using it to make money,

Lets find out, shall we?

their much more interested in Barry's use of other people artwork without permission and a lot of the things Leo has posted in the past as well as some of Barry's statements made here... :)

Lacky isn't name calling it's a simple term used to describe an allegedly unpaid mouthpiece and servant like your good self... :)

No, that's a derogatory name alright.  But hey, either they determined that you are above the TOS that the rest of us follow, or I get to use my pet names for people on here as well.  Time will tell.

PS:Let me know what you think of the video, the general concencious so far is that it's more truthful than the original... :D

Soon as I can find it, just hate having diving into the cesspool of Franko's web sites to find something I generally wouldn't care about.  But Disney may.
Dammy

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arix-OS/414578091930728
Unless otherwise noted, I speak only for myself.

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2011, 02:07:26 PM »
Quote from: dammy;629015
I don't bother to track your sites very often.

Lets find out, shall we?

No, that's a derogatory name alright.  But hey, either they determined that you are above the TOS that the rest of us follow, or I get to use my pet names for people on here as well.  Time will tell.

Soon as I can find it, just hate having diving into the cesspool of Franko's web sites to find something I generally wouldn't care about.  But Disney may.

It's pretty easy to find even for you... :lol:

Derogatory... no that just your opinion... Derogatory is CUSA calling their products Commodore C64 and Amiga... now that's Derogatory, but hey once again that just my opinion... :)

Somehow don't think Disney bother much about the hundreds of thousands of clips on YouTube using their material as long as it's not for profit or scams... ;)

PS: When's his royal highness going to grace us with his almighty presence again, I'm getting board waiting on him... :D

Offline cgutjahr

• Show only replies by cgutjahr
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2011, 03:00:17 PM »
Quote from: Pyromania;628671
Amiga.org is not a site to mass advertise for free your non Amiga related items.

So you're going to stop posting Aladin 4D 'news' here? Thanks.

Our membership is important to us and we don't want them irritated by lots of Ads masking as posts that have no relation to why they come to this site.

I'm sure this is not just a knee-jerk reaction, so perhaps you can explain the following to me:

I can remember no threads started by Commodore USA employees, and one thread started by one of their more vocal supporters recently. How does that translate into "stop spamming this board with ads, CUSA!"? And why is this drivel posted as a news item?

That's a honest question.