Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where is the Cammys thread?  (Read 5797 times)

Description:

Offline Duce

• Off to greener pastures
    • Show only replies by Duce
    • http://amigabbs.blogspot.com/
Re: Where is the Cammys thread?
« Reply #29 from previous page: September 19, 2014, 04:21:27 PM »
I'm very happy to see you've checked back in, Cammy - and I certainly hope you did not take peoples' concern for you as them being disrespectful or insensitive to whatever baggage you are dealing with IRL on a daily basis.  No one here was speaking ill about you, or trying to air some form of "dirty laundry".  There's no dirty laundry to air - you're a valued member and friend here on A.org, as well as other Amiga sites, and people were concerned about you and simply wondered if you hadn't given up on us Amigans as a whole, heh.

No one, including myself in what I said in the other thread - meant any harm.

You owe nothing to anyone but yourself, and you sure as heck don't owe anything to a bunch of guys that are merely associates online because you share a passion for the thing we call "Amiga".  There are thousands of people left in this community, and many of them, including myself - don't make much of a "dent in the universe".  You certainly have had a great impact in furthering the community and bridging gaps, and don't forget that - ever.  Good people are hard to come by, Cammy - and you're good people.

What you owe yourself is happiness, and doing things in your spare time that you truly love.  If there's anything anyone here can ever do for you, just ask.  Take time for yourself to work out the things you need to, and for Heaven's sake, don't worry that you've ever owed the community here or anywhere else a darned thing.  You take care of you, that's of the most utmost importance  -  and I'll be so bold as to speak for everyone here in saying:

"If you ever need anything, or just someone to talk to, you're among friends here."

Offline Pyromania

• Sent from my Quantum Computer
    • Show only replies by Pyromania
    • http://www.discreetfx.com
Re: Where is the Cammys thread?
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2014, 11:52:55 PM »
Cammy, I hope you feel better soon, best wishes always.