Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cheap, powerful, open source portable console to run UAE!  (Read 3154 times)

Description:

ChuckT

Re: Cheap, powerful, open source portable console to run UAE!
« Reply #14 from previous page: April 14, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »
The Youtube demo shows you what it can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06hjDLMBaf8

Offline Jethro_TullTopic starter

• Show only replies by Jethro_Tull
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 08:06:54 AM »
Does anyone here have any idea how well does UAE for GP32X work?  Hopefully some kind soul will enhance the emulator to utilize the new console's extra features, rather then do a straight port.  I have sure been dreaming of a hand held Amiga with a long battery life for ages, and I'll be the first to snap the Pandora if a good UAE version is in the works!

Offline tonyyeb

• Show only replies by tonyyeb
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 08:34:50 AM »

Jethro_Tull wrote:
Does anyone here have any idea how well does UAE for GP32X work?  Hopefully some kind soul will enhance the emulator to utilize the new console's extra features, rather then do a straight port.  I have sure been dreaming of a hand held Amiga with a long battery life for ages, and I'll be the first to snap the Pandora if a good UAE version is in the works!

From what i've read on the GP2x forums, it runs A500 OCS/ECS stuff at 100% for nearly everything. No word on AGA stuff but the GP2x is quite powerful (dual CPU) and the Pandora is going to be the most powerful handheld available (again from what i've read).
Chris (aka tonyyeb)