Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Apidya (insector X )  (Read 925 times)

Description:

Offline VEGNAcoreTopic starter

• Show only replies by VEGNAcore
Apidya (insector X )
« on: September 28, 2008, 10:08:01 PM »
Has any one played this, ive just found out about this and i love it!!!! :-D  :-o  :-D

Its Number 2 in the series.
Apidya (insector X 2
[color=003399]VEGNAcore[/color][/b][/i]
Amiga 500 / Motorola 68000-7.09MHz/ 1meg/ Makes A Noise When I Put A Disk In It/ Glows Blue At Night(Inside)/ Games, Games, Games

Offline jmbattle

• Show only replies by jmbattle
    • http://www.amigainabox.co.uk
Re: Apidya (insector X )
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 10:36:59 PM »
Apidya was an excellent game - a wonderful example of what the Amiga could do.  Terrific soundtrack too!

I did not realise that the Amiga game was loosely based on the Insector X arcade/Genesis game, however...

Cheers,
James
x

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 10:43:01 PM »
Well i asume it is based a bit on the insector x game, to be honest, i bought it at a boot sale with more discs than i can cope, the name insector x was on the disc, so i asume the previous owner thought it was insector x as he could not read japanese. :lol:

But its an outstanding game and has to be one of the best side scrolling shooters on the amiga!?

:-)
Amiga 500 / Motorola 68000-7.09MHz/ 1meg/ Makes A Noise When I Put A Disk In It/ Glows Blue At Night(Inside)/ Games, Games, Games

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 10:51:53 PM »
Well i asume it is based a bit on the insector x game, to be honest, i bought it at a boot sale with more discs than i can cope, the name insector x was on the disc, so i asume the previous owner thought it was insector x as he could not read japanese. :lol:

But its an outstanding game and has to be one of the best side scrolling shooters on the amiga!?

:-)