Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Configuring Amibench, Installing WB, etc.  (Read 1140 times)

Description:

Offline XDelusionTopic starter

• Alien Breeder
    • Show only replies by XDelusion
    • http://starwarslegacy.net/
Configuring Amibench, Installing WB, etc.
« on: March 28, 2010, 09:47:24 PM »
EDIT: I got it working on real hardware using the Amiga Forever CD. Originally I was using emulation, which was giving me all sorts of errors.

Now to await sound and network support for my Toshiba NB205.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 09:32:19 AM by XDelusion »
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs

• Alien Breeder
Re: Configuring Amibench, Installing WB, etc.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 07:27:28 PM »
Hmm, now that I configured 1 ADF disk, no matter what other ADF's I click on, that original one is the only one that loads now. :/
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs

Offline save2600

• Show only replies by save2600
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 08:39:56 PM »
Quote from: XDelusion;550232
Hmm, now that I configured 1 ADF disk, no matter what other ADF's I click on, that original one is the only one that loads now. :/

Using real hardware? That's kind of typical... formatting a good disk in a bad drive allows for that disk to work, but only in that drive. Other disks formatted properly on a known working drive will not work in a bad drive. Overly simplistic, but there it is.

IF you're still talking about emulating... I dunno as I've never really buggered with it. My guess though is that maybe you're formatting a disk improperly (SFS with OS1.3, International, ??). Guess we need more info.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 08:43:18 PM by save2600 »

• Alien Breeder
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 04:09:26 AM »
No, the problem was emulating, now I'm on real hardware. The Amiga forever disc read fine and the files copied, but now ever ADF I click on ends up loading Alien Fish Finger. :)