Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GameWorld is here  (Read 1570 times)

Description:

Offline ManosTopic starter

• Show only replies by Manos
GameWorld is here
« on: November 21, 2013, 12:58:13 AM »
Greetings, I'm the editor-in-chief of GameWorld.gr, Greece's largest gaming community.

I present the weekly "Retro Gamers" show in our Youtube Channel with various Retro games from consoles and computers.

I'm an Amiga fan since 1990. I bought an A500 back then, and an A1200 2 years after, which I expanded to tower a couple of years after. Of course they are here beside me.

I came to Amiga.org mostly in order to get help for connecting my Amiga with my PC and trading some Amiga games, which I'm going to unbox and show in public.

Nice to meet you.

Offline XDelusion

• Alien Breeder
    • Show only replies by XDelusion
    • http://starwarslegacy.net/
Re: GameWorld is here
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 01:44:37 AM »
Hello, welcome to the mad house. I'll be sure to check out your channel! :)

Quote from: Manos;753188
Greetings, I'm the editor-in-chief of GameWorld.gr, Greece's largest gaming community.

I present the weekly "Retro Gamers" show in our Youtube Channel with various Retro games from consoles and computers.

I'm an Amiga fan since 1990. I bought an A500 back then, and an A1200 2 years after, which I expanded to tower a couple of years after. Of course they are here beside me.

I came to Amiga.org mostly in order to get help for connecting my Amiga with my PC and trading some Amiga games, which I'm going to unbox and show in public.

Nice to meet you.
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs