Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 64 and more store  (Read 2282 times)

Description:

Offline jnordnessTopic starter

• Show only replies by jnordness
64 and more store
« on: October 06, 2006, 03:58:45 AM »
Paul from 64 and more is absolutely the best. I bought a 1950 monitor from him a little while ago, but it was dead within a few minutes of me trying it out. It flickered occasionally, then finally gave up the ghost, not recieving a signal at all. So, even though he didn't mention anything about a warranty, filed a claim with Fedex. Not only did he communicate regularly through e-mail, he even called me at home (in IL, from CALI) to schedule the pickup. I repacked it, they picked it up, but a couple of weeks later I recieved a letter from Fedex telling me that since the packaging wasn't damaged, and the contents weren't damaged, that they are denying the claim. When I told this to Paul, he called Fedex and told them that these are rare monitors with unique capabilities (even though Fedex had no bluebook value for the monitor and couldn't believe a 15 year old monitor could be worth anything). Well, today when I came home, there was a check from Fedex sitting on the table, completely reimbursing me. Although I didn't get anything at the end, this has to be one of the best transactions I have ever done only because of the dedication to customer service Paul showed. He definately went WAY beyond what he had to do to make it right. He will always have my recommendation.

Joel

http://www.64andmore.com/

Offline hamtronix

• Show only replies by hamtronix
Re: 64 and more store
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 04:15:48 AM »
It's nice to hear people building up the good ones instead of {bleep}ing about the PITAs. Hooray, a link to this cats website?
CD TV / Remote / Trackball Remote / Keyboard / CDTV 1411 External Drive / C= 1405 256K RAM / Smell the fear!

Offline beller

• S.A.C.C.
    • Show only replies by beller
Re: 64 and more store
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 05:40:39 AM »
I'll second the recommendation.  I met Paul when I won an SX-64 on EBay.  I've since done a bunch of business.  Great guy and and excellent EBay seller!

Bob