Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga One vs. Pegasos  (Read 4224 times)

Description:

Offline Van_M

• Show only replies by Van_M
Re: Amiga One vs. Pegasos
« Reply #59 from previous page: June 23, 2003, 07:15:59 AM »

greenboy wrote:
Have u checked out the greek pegasos/Morphos website (http://www.pegasos-hellas.com)? It's quite embarasing with all those spelling mistakes!

You spelled 'embarrassing' wrong ;  }

..I guess if it matters, HELP the guy already! :  }  I'd proof his pages but I don't know the language. Or I'd send a translator -  oh, wait! - that's practically what I'm trying to do right now {AmiGR? ; }

Anyway, I've talked with the site owner and he seems to be a good guy.

I wonder who runs it.... and for what reason!

I think the reason is pretty easy to grasp - even if I don't know Greek {PhiNiXi is supposedly based on three Greek characters - but from me, after all, that's just hearsay ;}

well sorry mate but as I mentioned before I'm originally from Greece. Greek is my first language. English is my second. The guy who made the greek morphos page is probably (99,9999%) greek so don't try to be smart about my English. On the other hand, if the guy who made the page is non-greek, I apologize!
As for the help you are telling me to offer, I tried to email him (her?) but the address seems to be dead!
Well, the greek Amiga community is ranging from really small to non-existant.  So the guy will have to promote the computer to a new, fresh consumer market. This is gonna be hard, really hard! Even Apple isn't doing well in Greece so you know what I'm talking about.
The new Megadeth album rules!

Offline Van_M

• Show only replies by Van_M
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2003, 07:21:55 AM »
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, when I'm talkin' of spelling mistakes, I mean the kind of mistakes a 7 year old would do! And of course, typing on a message board and creating a profesional web-page that represents a popular hardware/software developer, isn't of the same significance!
The new Megadeth album rules!

Offline greenboy

• Show only replies by greenboy
    • http://PhiNiXi.com
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2003, 09:46:43 AM »
Van_M,

I wasn't putting you down. Hey, my typing is so bad I have little room to talk anyway. Just joking (as is my usual approach toward life); invariably any post that mentions someone else's spelling has misSTEAKS of its own ;  } ...{By the way, you didn't spell 'professional' correctly in your last one ; }

I was, if you look closer, asking if AmiGR might not offer some help. I think the email address [info@pegasos-hellas.com] is valid; I've used it and gotten reply. I see where I can help on the English text too : }
<-- greenboy ---<<<<

Offline takemehomegrandma

• Show only replies by takemehomegrandma
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2003, 11:20:42 AM »
Peg1 should be slower because of the 100Mhz FSB,

Which one is more correct:
1) the Pegasos *does not have* a 133MHz FSB, or
2) *it does* have a 133MHz FSB but it was set to 100MHz by default for a very good reason?
MorphOS is Amiga done right! :)