Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A-EON Technology & Ultra Varisys sign $1.2M agreement for new PowerPC hardware  (Read 6451 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: A-EON Technology & Ultra Varisys sign $1.2M agreement for new PowerPC hardware
« Reply #59 from previous page: October 23, 2013, 12:33:05 PM »
Quote from: smf;750924
Do you have any other explanation or what?

Perhaps the people you refer to suspect OS4 is stolen? What other explanation could there be?
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline smf

Quote from: nicholas;750926
Perhaps the people you refer to suspect OS4 is stolen? What other explanation could there be?

And that is why they are obsessed with AmigaOS4? strange logic but if thats you'r theory... "ok" ;) I'll stick with my theory about envy until someone finds a better one.  You seems to have nothing to contribute with atm so i'm probably done with you in this thread. We don't want to destroy this lovely news thread about A-eon investing lot's of money into the Amiga, don't we?

Feel free to contact me with PM if you want to find out who's dominating who etc. Cheers.

Offline nicholas

Aww diddums.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline amigakit

Quote from: Amiga_Nut;750841
Hmmm never knew about this, may hold off on the x1000 purchase to get whatever the 'latest thing' is when it is released.

It's probably a bad business move to hint about an x2000 this early on in the design process as their tiny market will now fracture into 'want one now' and 'wait for the actual fastest OS4 machine whenever it appears' however ;)

Let's put this into perspective: we are probably talking a year or so before Cyrus makes it to a mature consumer release.  The AmigaOne X1000 is a stable, proven system and it's available now.
www.AmigaKit.com - Amiga Reseller | Manufacturer | Developer

New Products  --   Customer Help & Support -- @amigakit

Offline nicholas

Quote from: amigakit;750943
Let's put this into perspective: we are probably talking a year or so before Cyrus makes it to a mature consumer release.  The AmigaOne X1000 is a stable, proven system and it's available now.

For me it's too expensive unfortunately. :(

Even at half the price it would probably be out of most people's budgets I think.

It's a shame because I really would like one as it's a unique piece of kit.

Offline kamelito

Quote from: nicholas;750944
For me it's too expensive unfortunately. :(

Even at half the price it would probably be out of most people's budgets I think.

It's a shame because I really would like one as it's a unique piece of kit.

Most smokers I know smoke at least one pack of cigarettes a day so if they save that during a year they can buy the nemo board! Kamelito

Offline nicholas

Quote from: kamelito;750967
Most smokers I know smoke at least one pack of cigarettes a day so if they save that during a year they can buy the nemo board! Kamelito

Cigarettes are more useful though.

Offline yssing

• Show only replies by yssing
    • http://www.yssing.org
Quote from: nicholas;750974
Cigarettes are more useful though.

You have a strange sense of humor.