Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AROS Vision 2.1. uploaded  (Read 1772 times)

Description:

Offline OlafS3Topic starter

AROS Vision 2.1. uploaded
« on: October 14, 2013, 06:19:39 PM »
I uploaded the newest version of AROS Vision including lots of new or  improved filetypes, updated system files, ScummVM RTG with preinstalled  "Beneath a steel sky", full version of "Aqua" and some other games.

Download:
http://www.aros-platform.de/html/distribution_download.html

Offline ferrellsl

Re: AROS Vision 2.1. uploaded
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 08:49:47 PM »
Hi Olaf.  I just did a fresh install and used the WinUAE config file supplied from the download site.  I'm getting the following errors when I try to run OWB:  Could not open version 0 or higher of library "gallium.hidd".  I also get the same message for gallium.library, mesa.library, and sdl.library.  I'm using the latest version of WinUAE on Windows 7 x64.

At Workbench start-up I get a software failure error for RexxMast.  Here's the message:  
Program failed
Task 0x314CB458 - System:C/RessMAst
Error: 0x800000003 - Illegal address access
PC: 0x310B8A86
Wait for disk activity to finish
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:06:49 PM by ferrellsl »

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 08:59:34 AM »
Quote from: ferrellsl;750137
Hi Olaf.  I just did a fresh install and used the WinUAE config file supplied from the download site.  I'm getting the following errors when I try to run OWB:  Could not open version 0 or higher of library "gallium.hidd".  I also get the same message for gallium.library, mesa.library, and sdl.library.  I'm using the latest version of WinUAE on Windows 7 x64.

At Workbench start-up I get a software failure error for RexxMast.  Here's the message:  
Program failed

Thanx for the info. I will look at the first error, somehow it seems to be broken by recent updates. Hope I can fix it with newest contribs.

The second is known and happens when REXXMAST is started on Magellan (does not happen when using Wanderer). But it does not affect REXXMAST so just close the window.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 09:56:33 AM »
Quote from: ferrellsl;750137

Program failed

I could fix the problem. It seems that changed libraries (propably SDL.library) broke compatibility with the OWB port.

I will upload a new fixed version today.

You can change it yourself by copying the libraries in libs

http://www.aros-platform.de/Aros/Libraries.zip