Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Off-topic: The great amiga.org IP ban conspiracy...  (Read 9743 times)

Description:

Offline realize

• Show only replies by realize
Re: Off-topic: The great amiga.org IP ban conspiracy...
« Reply #59 from previous page: September 12, 2011, 04:15:08 AM »
Its amazing how you guys internet stalk people and expose their real names. Can you mods being so aggressive please remove my real name from this thread?

@ Karlos I re-read your post about "many warnings ignored" i got 1 warning from u, i let off, then Jgolden 3 day banned me when i went up with Franko again and then life banned.

As far as you guys questioning my integrity with amiga sales or buying things here and reselling them, its quite immature and non factual... as to the guy that cries about my jumping on a thread about the 1260 board (n ow a life enemy what a loser!) the seller stat3ed CLEARLY NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS i was in SAME STATE re read the thread and act like an adult.

To Cecilia, takemehome, amigadave  thanks for the nice words.. its obvious the other franko files and non productive users that are slandering my name are either fanboys, or just post here just becuase and are bored and havent bought anything amiga or contributed to the community in any way.

Offline realize

• Show only replies by realize
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2011, 04:17:17 AM »
oh and to have you guys slag off Piru and see he hacks the site and forums is completely insanse and stupid. It just goes to highlight who the real trolls are and why the amiga community is such a mess. All of you clueless imature fanboys should be THANKFUL that a developer of Piru's quality posts here. You guys have pretty much chased everyone else out productive. (notice almost nobody who is or was anyone in amigaland posts here now? )

Offline ArgoTopic starter

• Show only replies by Argo
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2011, 06:03:34 AM »
I've banned you multiple times for multiple days at a time in the last 6+ month in your vendetta against Franko.

Goodbye!

P.S. you are violating two of the big rules right now!

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2011, 08:44:36 AM »
Quote from: realize;658997
@ Karlos I re-read your post about "many warnings ignored" i got 1 warning from u,

One warning is all most people ever get when it comes to being asked nicely to behave. As the TOS always said "We almost always give warnings, but never to the same person twice."

i let off, then Jgolden 3 day banned me when i went up with Franko again and then life banned.

The problem is you just kept on goading and he always reacted, as you knew he would. Don't play victim here, you were out to push his one button every time you saw him. I warned you both by PM to knock it off and you didn't.

oh and to have you guys slag off Piru and see he hacks the site and forums is completely insanse and stupid. It just goes to highlight who the real trolls are and why the amiga community is such a mess. All of you clueless imature fanboys should be THANKFUL that a developer of Piru's quality posts here

Nobody is accusing Piru of anything. Well, aside from Kesa and somehow I don't think he's serious.

Claims about the site being hacked were made by your sparring partner, so should probably be taken with a pinch of salt. That said, we have to take all claims seriously and they are being investigated.
int p; // A

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2011, 09:09:47 AM »
Quote from: Karlos;659023

Nobody is accusing Piru of anything. Well, aside from Kesa and somehow I don't think he's serious.

You guessed right (just don't tell Piru. I don't think he knows).
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Online jj

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by jj
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2011, 05:28:23 PM »
To be fair I have not seen magnetics posts with Franko, but franko was and is a complete ****tard
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2

Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"

Offline commodorejohn

• Show only replies by commodorejohn
    • http://www.commodorejohn.com
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2011, 05:52:31 PM »
Quote from: JJ;659074
To be fair I have not seen magnetics posts with Franko, but franko was and is a complete ****tard
And I would say the same about magnetic.
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/MT-32/D-10, Oberheim Matrix-6, Yamaha DX7/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini, Ensoniq Mirage/SQ-80, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Hohner String Performer

"\'Legacy code\' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Online jj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2011, 05:58:58 PM »
There we go then.... site better all round
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2011, 08:21:30 AM »
@JJ

Well, the moderation mailing list is certainly quieter.
int p; // A

Online jj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2011, 10:57:04 AM »
I bet :)