Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga StreetFighter 2  (Read 4249 times)

Description:

Offline Drummerboy

• Show only replies by Drummerboy
Re: Amiga StreetFighter 2
« Reply #29 from previous page: January 23, 2011, 02:54:15 AM »
For my taste Street Fighter II Amiga version its very poor..  Was very sad when was released becouse the SNES, Version was much better, you know was  nearest to Arcade Version than Amiga Version.  Thats the truth.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Amiga Version its much better, than  Street Fighter II Amiga Version..

About Amiga fighting Games i like too much IK+! .. Its a great game!
Amiga 1000, 500, 600, 2000, 1200, 4000...

C= VIC 20 / 64 /SX64/ 128

Atari 600XL (SIC Cartdridge)
Atari 800XL (SIO2SD unit)

Jay Miner`s Atari 2600 - Wood front -

\\"Amiga, this Computer have a Own Live\\"--\\"Silence When the Drums are Talking\\".... DrummerBoy

Offline kedawa

• Show only replies by kedawa
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2011, 12:04:12 AM »
I used to like this game called Way of the Little Dragon. It was clunky and weird, but the sound effects and music were pretty good, and I had a lot of fun making my own backgrounds in Deluxe Paint.  Sometimes I would try to make SF style backgrounds but I never really had the talent to pull it off.

Offline Digiman

• Show only replies by Digiman
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2011, 12:13:00 AM »
Quote from: Drummerboy;608396

About Amiga fighting Games i like too much IK+! .. Its a great game!

Nah, that looks like an 8bit game. The ST game IK (not IK+) by Andromeda looks far superior to me with less colours.

Offline fishy_fizTopic starter

• Show only replies by fishy_fiz
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2011, 03:03:32 AM »
In still pictures, sure it does look kinda 8bit-ish, probably 'cos it is a port of an 8bit game. But in motion it's super slick. That aside though it is a great game. Very playable, what it offers it does perfectly. Also, as the saying goes, "graphics dont make a game".... the subject of this very thread proves that.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline kedawa

• Show only replies by kedawa
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2011, 06:08:40 AM »
I used to have IK+ for Gameboy Advance, but I just couldn't get into it.  It seemed like a novel idea, but just not that fun.

Offline fishy_fizTopic starter

• Show only replies by fishy_fiz
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2011, 06:18:01 AM »
Yeah, they screwed it up on GBA. The graphics were a bit improved, but the gameplay wasnt nearly as good.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline warpdesign

• Show only replies by warpdesign
    • http://www.warpdesign.fr
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2011, 08:48:16 AM »
@Digiman: any demo to show what you did ? It's easy to re-do lots of stuff with talks... ;)