Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amibian: Light Weight UAE Distro for the Raspberry Pi 3  (Read 4471 times)

Description:

Offline Gryfon

Re: Amibian: Light Weight UAE Distro for the Raspberry Pi 3
« Reply #14 from previous page: September 20, 2016, 04:10:40 PM »
UPDATE:

I joined the Facebook group linked to on the Amibian website - lots of posts and interesting info.  Recommended to include the key.rom file with the Kickstart ROMS, when I copy them over, when using Cloanto ROMs.  Will try after work and see if that fixes the issue.

Really looking forward to this!
\\"We should take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.\\" Ripley, Aliens

Offline XDelusionTopic starter

• Alien Breeder
    • Show only replies by XDelusion
    • http://starwarslegacy.net/
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 07:16:42 PM »
That is very strange.

I ended up having to edit the config files  myself as I recently received a 5.1" HDMI monitor. Though I can not say that it has caused me any issues.

I hope they can figure it out on Facebook. Sorry that I am no help.
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs

Offline Gryfon

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 06:31:43 PM »
All good - rom.key simply needs to be in the same folder as your Cloanto ROM!
WB 3.1 running beautifully and I'm starting to mess around with Amibian.

Saving new configs also working. Perhaps I was accidentally trying to save over the default config ... maybe a rights error on the default config? I'm not at home to test for a couple of days.

Cannot wait for the next version!
\\"We should take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.\\" Ripley, Aliens