Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned list?  (Read 9227 times)

Description:

Offline X-ray

• Show only replies by X-ray
Re: Banned list?
« Reply #44 from previous page: June 15, 2011, 07:09:13 AM »
The solution to this problem is simple:

No mess, no fuss.
Or "Bang!" and the spam is gone.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011, 07:51:18 AM »
Quote from: Retro_71;645413
Surely Sir you Jest???????? Adelaide better??????????? you sir are a great comedian.. :D
:lol:
But seriously city of churches better then city of sin..... hmmmmmmmmmmm :p

PS since they are that great they can afford the 5x price .... :D :lol:

Hey that's funny! Where abouts in Sydney are you? I'm in Newcastle.

P.s. I wouldn't buy the harbour bridge because of all that explosive damage it has gotten recently...  :D

Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Retro_71

• Show only replies by Retro_71
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2011, 07:55:31 AM »
I live in the Parramatta Area..
DAMAGE?!!!??! surely not that just adds character to the old girl! Besides I should charge extra for the Oprah Big "O" hmmmmm ok i am in a good mood i will let it go for 10x the price!
your not going to find a better deal!!

Unless of course someone else lays claim to her.... BUT SHE MINE I TELL YOU!!! MINE!

PS if you are ever in the area give me a headup gladly have a drink with you... although i probably would be no match for in the the beer stakes..... :D :lol:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:05:47 AM by Retro_71 »
A Chameleon and 1541 II ultimate II
2 x C=64, 2 x C64C, C128 (jiffydos), C128D, 3 x A500 (1 x 030),
A1000, 2 x A2000 (GVP 040 + SCSI combo + indivision), A3000 GVP IV24 & Emplant
3 x A1200 (1 x 030, Indivision and IDE-Fix with 40 GB HDD & DVD Burner)
2 x A4000 (4060, Deneb, Indivsion), CD32.
2 x Apple IIe and A IIGS (Various new cards), + 3 x Megadrives (CD and 32), 2 x Saturns, and a dreamcast.. :D

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2011, 08:13:03 AM »
Quote from: Retro_71;645421
DAMAGE?!!!??! surely not that just adds character to the old girl! Besides I should charge extra for the Oprah Big "O" hmmmmm ok i am in a good mood i will let it go for 10x the price!
your not going to find a better deal!!

Unless of course someone else lays claim to her.... BUT SHE MINE I TELL YOU!!! MINE!

PS if you are ever in the area give me a headup gladly have a drink with you... although i probably would be no match for in the the beer stakes..... :D :lol:

Did you notice Oprah only walked up one side of the bridge and not the other? Do you know what this means? This means her and her fat bum has probably buckled it forever  :eek:

But that should be OK for you because i know eels like cheap things...   :D

Offline Retro_71

• Show only replies by Retro_71
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2011, 08:31:59 AM »
Just before her visit i had the bridge proofed to 2000kg sq m so the bridges is all good... just.. :D
And I would have you know sir that eels are expensive and great to eat... :p
A Chameleon and 1541 II ultimate II
2 x C=64, 2 x C64C, C128 (jiffydos), C128D, 3 x A500 (1 x 030),
A1000, 2 x A2000 (GVP 040 + SCSI combo + indivision), A3000 GVP IV24 & Emplant
3 x A1200 (1 x 030, Indivision and IDE-Fix with 40 GB HDD & DVD Burner)
2 x A4000 (4060, Deneb, Indivsion), CD32.
2 x Apple IIe and A IIGS (Various new cards), + 3 x Megadrives (CD and 32), 2 x Saturns, and a dreamcast.. :D

Offline the_leander

• Show only replies by the_leander
    • http://www.extropia.co.uk/theleander/
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2011, 02:04:45 PM »
Quote from: Retro_71;645403
You missed the point obliviously i don't know you or want to you know and i am sure vice versa but basing how someone truly is on what they post well that's too funny, thing is people can post anything they want even if they don't actually believe it to be true and my point still stands unless you know someone face to face how can you truly know them.

Well then, let's test that assumption.

Fortunately we have on this very forum people who have met me in person and those who know me only through my posts.

What I propose is simple:

10 or 15 general questions, along the lines of "what kind of music do I like", that sort of thing.

Now if what you're saying is correct, the replies you get from people who know me online and in real life should be very different from one another.

So, care to test your hypothesis?
Blessed Be,
Alan Fisher - the_leander

[SIGPIC]http://www.extropia.co.uk/theleander/[/SIGPIC]

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2011, 02:13:05 PM »
Quote from: the_leander;645466
Well then, let's test that assumption.

Fortunately we have on this very forum people who have met me in person and those who know me only through my posts.

What I propose is simple:

10 or 15 general questions, along the lines of "what kind of music do I like", that sort of thing.

Now if what you're saying is correct, the replies you get from people who know me online and in real life should be very different from one another.

So, care to test your hypothesis?

I only have one question for you. Do you wear undies?

Offline gertsy

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by gertsy
    • http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~gbakker64/
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2011, 02:18:18 PM »
Quote from: Kesa;645470

:banana:Right on so many levels Kesa...:banana:

Well Leander, I've always thought of you as either Sherlock Holmes, or thick headed bald guy with a 5 o’clock shadow and ridiculously large fingers.  I've tried not to think of the undie thing.  Close to the mark?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:23:10 PM by gertsy »

Offline amiga92570

• Show only replies by amiga92570
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2011, 03:10:21 PM »
Quote from: Retro_71;645386
Just because people know other people online they think they know all their history so funny, Stuff like i have know someone for years online but we never met... funny sorry but you don't know people for a bar of soap just by "meeting" them online since everyone can Post an image of themselves that is far from what is real. Take me for example except for one certain person i am generally nice BUT is that the real me or is the real me someone if you say boo to would more likely cut you up into small pieces and feed you to fish? Problem is now that i put that thought into you, you are starting to think of it.
Basically an claim BY ANYONE say they KNOW someone which they actually haven't meet in real life and spent time with is all BS and kindly refrain from "claiming you know of said person".

Basically if you have realised this by now the internet is a make believe world that you can get anyone to believe what you want them to believe. (yes years or playing runescape and WOW taught me so).

PS so many broken records on this site now it getting too boring to even bother coming here anymore.

Ditto, couldn't have stated it better myself.
Amiga92570
==========================
(1) 4000T/040 (2)3000t CS 060/233ppc Picasso IV video, (2)D-box 1200 blizzard 060/200ppc Mediator fastATA, (1)amiga 1200 Power tower, (1)amiga 1200 EZ tower with mediator,1200/030/50mhz, (3) amiga 500 with CSA Mega Midget Racer and Trump card AT, (2) amiga 600 one with M-tec 030, (3) CD32 one sx32, two sx32-pro, More accessories and parts than I want to admit to

Offline Marcb

• Show only replies by Marcb
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2011, 03:19:18 PM »
Quote from: Retro_71;645421
:lol:

Hey, I work in Parramatta most days, Macquarie St, right next to the Albion Hotel 
"...but some animals are more equal than others."

Offline nicholas

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2011, 03:58:04 PM »
Quote from: cecilia;645333
what the hell is THIS about?

I've known the_leander for many years and although we have never met in person I would completely trust him. I have found him to be honorable, sympathetic, intelligent and having a healthy sense of humor.

there is nothing vaguely amusing about your assertion...just so you know

I too have known Alan for circa a decade and have met him in person many times when we have gone out for meals.

Franko is spouting pure bs here I'm afraid.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline the_leander

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2011, 09:19:58 AM »
Quote from: Kesa;645470

Attempted atomic wedgies will be dealt with with extreme prejudice ;)
Blessed Be,

Offline the_leander

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2011, 09:24:57 AM »
Quote from: gertsy;645473

Well Leander, I've always thought of you as either Sherlock Holmes, or thick headed bald guy with a 5 o’clock shadow and ridiculously large fingers.  I've tried not to think of the undie thing.  Close to the mark?

Kinda depends, I suppose both characters represent on some level extremes of my personality - Holmes the detective, analytical, methodical and with an eye on the evidence before him. The Heavy... More or less my inner troll :D

But the 5 o'clock shadow is bang on, on a 12 hour shift, even if I shave minutes before leaving for work, I could probably shave twice during and still have the shadow :(

This in of itself wouldn't be an issue, but wearing a shirt with a tie means I'm prone to skin irritation around my neck. Damn I miss just being able to wear t-shirts, or even collarless shirts.
Blessed Be,