Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mr Sheen Furniture Polish  (Read 6907 times)

Description:

Offline vortexau

• Show only replies by vortexau
    • http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~vortexau
Re: Mr Sheen Furniture Polish
« Reply #74 from previous page: May 10, 2003, 06:25:01 PM »
Speaking of Computer Cleaning:

How many of us really need a Pr0n-clean of our Hard Drives?  :-)

(#3 DOWN)
 ° Ensure your privacy & Clean files in temporary directories

Hmmm! Must get down to hiding, AND cleaning those dirty-files in the RAM: drive!
Oh - shucks, THIS won't work on an Amiga!! Bother!
-vortexau; who\\\'s still waiting! (-for AmigaOS4! ;-) )
savage Ami bridge parody

Offline Dr_Righteous

• Show only replies by Dr_Righteous
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2003, 01:41:10 PM »

Aren't the chlorofluorocarbons banned substances? Ozone depletion and all that?

Only for use as aerosol propellants and new refridgeration and air conditioning units... You can still get them as electronics solvents at your local electronics supply store. There aren't many liquids you can drop a RUNNING monitor into without frying it, so they're not going to make the chemical disappear.
- Doc

A4000D, A3640 OC-36.3MHz, custom tower, Mediator A4000D. Diamond Banshee 16M, Indivision AGA 4000, GVP HC+8.

Mac Mini 1.5GHz, that might run MorphOS someday, when the fools who own it come to the realization that 30 minutes just isn\'t enough time to play with it enough to decide whether or not you like it enough to cough up $200.

- Someone please design SOME kind of DIY accelerator for the A4000. :D -

Offline Rudei

• Show only replies by Rudei
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2003, 01:43:14 PM »
I can`t believe the Mr Sheen thread is upto 75 posts - I might start one about Mr Muscle (Peg Vs A1, Sheen Vs Muscle)  :-)
2017 Camaro 2SS

Offline Dr_Righteous

• Show only replies by Dr_Righteous
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2003, 03:23:48 PM »
Shall I throw Mr. Clean into the ring as well? Naa... Skrew that... Dow Bathroom Cleaner! Scrubbing Bubbles RULE!
- Doc

A4000D, A3640 OC-36.3MHz, custom tower, Mediator A4000D. Diamond Banshee 16M, Indivision AGA 4000, GVP HC+8.

Mac Mini 1.5GHz, that might run MorphOS someday, when the fools who own it come to the realization that 30 minutes just isn\'t enough time to play with it enough to decide whether or not you like it enough to cough up $200.

- Someone please design SOME kind of DIY accelerator for the A4000. :D -

Offline jeffimix

• Show only replies by jeffimix
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2003, 03:38:22 PM »
Take the yellow S**T off your keyboard you say? I know how to do that. For keyboards I have a tiny vacuum (to get crud out after taking off the keys). Then for all the off keys, I have a jewelry washing machine. Its like this little thing that you usually use for rings and stuff. It washes them like a dishwasher almost. Gets them very clean and about as good as possible (it can't really get yelowed plastic, if thats what you mean, but you'd still be surprised how nice it makes the keys look)

Cleaning your motherboards? Never done that myself, whats the use of solid state if you gotta maintain it? Blowing on my A2000 motherboard has resulted in dust in my face, and thats as far as I went (the thing was amazingly clean really)
\\"The only benchmarks that matter is my impression of the system while using the apps I use. Everything else is opinion.\\" - FooGoo

Offline jeffimix

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2003, 03:54:31 PM »
After reading the rest of this forum, much of which is hilarious. I have been dissapointed to learn that Mr. sheen is not available in the US. Between that and how unpopular Amigas were in the states.... how hard is it to become a UK citizen? I got some like 1800 ancestry that lived there...
\\"The only benchmarks that matter is my impression of the system while using the apps I use. Everything else is opinion.\\" - FooGoo

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2003, 01:17:51 AM »
Has a rival cleaning product manufacturer kidapped our erstwhile Mr Sheen spokesperson?

I actually had to *look* for this thread for once :-o
int p; // A

Offline Paul_GaddTopic starter

• Show only replies by Paul_Gadd
    • http://elunatic.host.sk/start.html
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2003, 07:32:29 AM »
Your fellow Sheeners are here and will always be here to spread the word of an amazing product.

Mr Sheen - So the world may know

Offline vortexau

• Show only replies by vortexau
    • http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~vortexau
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2003, 08:13:10 PM »
jeffimix said:
After reading the rest of this forum, much of which is hilarious. I have been dissapointed to learn that Mr. sheen is not available in the US. Between that and how unpopular Amigas were in the states.... how hard is it to become a UK citizen? I got some like 1800 ancestry that lived there...

Well, your OTHER option would be to move to OZ (local for Australia).
THAT can shown is the Australian aerosol.

At the moment (to revive SARS-scare Travel Dropoff) US Tourists are being offered "Mates Rates" - a LOWER Priced Tourist Travel promotion to tour Australia. In addition to that, $600US converts to $1000AU and, because our Hospitality Staff are paid a decent wage, TIPPING IS NOT THE NORM here!

So - there's the idea: Tour Australia and find out if you like it here!

"Why don't you say something righteous, and hopeful for a change?" - Oddball in 'KELLY'S HEROES'
-vortexau; who\\\'s still waiting! (-for AmigaOS4! ;-) )
savage Ami bridge parody

Offline jeffimix

« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2003, 09:31:20 PM »
Hey Hey, might do that in a month or two. Easier to get tickets these days too I bet.

Offline iamaboringperson

• Show only replies by iamaboringperson
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2003, 12:08:01 AM »
i think id like to hear a few more testimonials first

im still a bit unsure

investing in MrSheen seems like a bit of a risk - i just want to look at the facts, hear some other peoples oppinions, and take my time before i decide to purchase