Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FYI: Grass not so green on the other side  (Read 4316 times)

Description:

Offline DavePTopic starter

• Show only replies by DaveP
Re: FYI: Grass not so green on the other side
« Reply #44 from previous page: February 13, 2003, 04:08:52 PM »
@Gary

Do you know what. I just don't care. I don't see this
as an interesting or useful thing to debate. My eyes
have started to glaze over with total boredom
every time I think about how exactly I can explain
it in a way that you will understand or even really
listen to.

Maybe you get some kick out of bitch fights like these, I don't and Im sure the onlookers are just as bored as me, if not more.

No doubt when I post something in the future that
you take exception to there you'll be popping in with
some barely concealed abusive flamebait but my resolution will be ... hey the guy is just trying to bait
you like he did last time. If you ignore him, he'll go back to guarding the bridge.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a cigar to smoke and
some interesting TECHNICAL subjects to go post about.
Hate figure. :lol:

Offline gary_c

• Show only replies by gary_c
    • http://www.cunningham-lee.com
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2003, 01:57:29 AM »
It's obvious you're talking not to me but to some mental construction of me built out of misperceptions. I've already explained that I do not enjoy this kind of thread and the only reason I'm responding one final time (despite my statement that I wouldn't) is that it is very difficult to let the the thing end with such a warped summation.

I have no vendetta against you. I do not flame people out of spite, out of personal frustration, out of love of trolling. My previous posts bear this out. Feel free, as I said before, to indicate to me publically or privately how I have such a track record of flaming and trolling.

Believe me, I have better things to do as well.  It's sad and rather telling that even after my going half way and offering an apology (twice) that you still maintain your arrogant attitude and inaccurate perceptions. This is offputting, as it is in stark contrast to my other dealings on-line and off.

No, I won't be popping in with abusive flamebait, but I'll still speak my opinion. I hope in the future you can express yours so that it not only reverberates nicely within your own head but also makes sense to those of us who only have access to your written words. But if you don't, I'll know better than to get involved.

-- gary_c

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2003, 06:19:20 AM »
gary thats just DaveP :) ... I've seen the anti-BBRV sentiments... nothing against ya Dave...but its obvious you dont have a middle ground opinon of Bill or Genesi in general... wether or not your post was against them it came from you...and I could care less if you call me a c**k s*cking f**khead .... I think Gary was right... flame me all ya want...

Offline DavePTopic starter

• Show only replies by DaveP
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2003, 08:05:53 AM »
@Gary
No, its more that you clearly don't recognise
yourself in what you say and do when the image
offends you. I don't know how you can't go back
through what you and I have written and come
to the conclusions you have.

@Mips
Grow up.