Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CommodoreUSA CEO Interview Answers being Release April 16th  (Read 18979 times)

Description:

Offline vox

• Show only replies by vox
    • http://anticusa.wordpress.com
Re: CommodoreUSA CEO Interview Answers being Release April 16th
« Reply #134 from previous page: April 17, 2012, 04:01:15 PM »
Quote from: Terminills;689008
You can testify all you want.  However everyone knows you can't comprehend what you read anyway.

My comprehension skills are OK, thanks for asking.
Future Acube and MOS supporter, fi di good, nothing fi di unprofessionals. Learn it harder way! http://www.youtube.com/user/rasvoja and https://www.facebook.com/rasvoja

Offline persia

• Show only replies by persia
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2012, 04:03:34 PM »
In a way it's a cold dose of reality, the Amiga is not coming back, there is no glorious future where Amiga competes with Apple & Google.  Appreciate what you have, love your classic machines and emulators.  They are what is important.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What we\'re witnessing is the sad, lonely crowing of that last, doomed cock.

Offline vox

• Show only replies by vox
    • http://anticusa.wordpress.com
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2012, 04:05:04 PM »
Quote from: dammy;689052
So why do you keep dragging me into your trollish posts?  You rant, rave, spam, and then blame all your pathetic actions on me?  Get real, people can see how little I post vs your spamming of C=USA hate posts all over the place.

OK, call it as you like it, thing is that leave aside CUSA, you should try aiding other community related issues and problems people do have, if you are up to the task.
Future Acube and MOS supporter, fi di good, nothing fi di unprofessionals. Learn it harder way! http://www.youtube.com/user/rasvoja and https://www.facebook.com/rasvoja

Offline OlafS3

« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2012, 04:07:12 PM »
It is his decision but I think even Aros could not have done anything if it would have been compatible. And noone could have done anything against them if they would have supported bounties. And even if they were not allowed to sell "Amigas" with preinstalled Aros they still could have sold Aros-PCs under another name similar to "AresOne".

Offline dammy

• Show only replies by dammy
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2012, 04:22:03 PM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;688944
For the sake of clarification, the problem with dammy (at least on A.org, I don't know about Moobunny or AmigaWorld) is that he has spent the last year actively spamming for CUSA here - every thread he's started since this one last March has been a plug for them. Either he's affiliated with them as a PR spammer (though he claims not to be an employee) or he makes a hobby out of spamming for a fly-by-night outfit selling ludicrously-priced, poorly-built PCs under the name of a dead computer company and brands that they have nothing in common with; either way, he's persistently annoying, and rude about it to boot.

Care to count the number of posts I have done vs your constant C=USA hate trolling posts?  No, I doubt you would want to take that long task of counting every hate filled post you have submitted on AO and AWN to my few posts.  As of late, I'm mostly defending against lies and smears against my person as you seem to think it's OK to build up lies (like your post above) against me and then blame me for spamming those lies against me.

Lets look at the facts (something you no doubt would not want to do), what is the last thread I created on AO about C=USA?  And what date was that?  Why it was January and here it is middle of April and you claiming I'm spamming?  One thread in three months, which I posted in the hidden CommodoreUSA subboard so dainty little eyes such as yours won't melt, except you go to that hidden subboard and troll away with your hate of C=USA posts.

I'm not the one spamming, it's you and the other trolls.
Dammy

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arix-OS/414578091930728
Unless otherwise noted, I speak only for myself.

Offline Tripitaka

• Show only replies by Tripitaka
    • http://acidapple.com
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2012, 04:44:10 PM »
Blah blah blah. Persia is correct, the Amiga as it was is a pure nostalgia, even Natami is IMHO (and that's no dig at Natami, it's a great project). AROS, MOS and OS4 are interesting to some of us but will never make the impact that classic Amigas did. That's not a dig either, I wish them all the best.
CUSA have the name, that's all, nothing else, zip, zilch, nothing! They are, when all is said and done, an irrelevance.
The best we can ever truly hope for is for another platform to make an impact in a similar way. Hardware wise, that could happen with a memresistor based FPGA based machine and a nice new shiny OS to go with it. To be honest, I don't think it will. Someone needs a lot of cash and skills to go with some dynamic marketing to get it done. I doubt if anyone is going to take that sort of a plunge. I don't see any other technologies around right now that could achieve anything radical in any sort of reasonable time frame either. So as Persia said, enjoy what you have. Don't expect anything from CUSA beyond Amiga badged PC's, it ain't happening.
Falling into a dark and red rage.

Offline TheBilgeRat

• Show only replies by TheBilgeRat
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2012, 05:43:59 PM »
Quote from: dammy;689054
That's OK, your hate is pretty amusing most of the time to read.

Kisses :banana:

Offline commodorejohn

• Show only replies by commodorejohn
    • http://www.commodorejohn.com
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2012, 06:14:38 PM »
Quote from: dammy;689062
No, I doubt you would want to take that long task of counting every hate filled post you have submitted on AO and AWN to my few posts.
I'm not a poster on AWN. Is someone impersonating me there? Or is it just a coincidental sharing of username?

I'm also not sure where you're getting "hate-filled" from. I vehemently disagree with the things CUSA says and does, and I consider you a spammer because of your spamming, but frankly I don't have the energy to expend real hatred on you. If "says mean things about a company I like" counts as "hate-filled" to you, then I guess there's no way around that.

As of late, I'm mostly defending against lies and smears against my person as you seem to think it's OK to build up lies (like your post above) against me and then blame me for spamming those lies against me.
I beg your pardon, but what in that post was a lie? I said that every thread you started since the thread I linked has been a shill for CUSA. This is demonstrably true. Have a look, if you don't believe me. The other stuff is speculation, but it's admitted speculation, and if you want to clear up exactly what the nature of your relationship with CUSA is, I'll withdraw even that.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:17:22 PM by commodorejohn »
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/MT-32/D-10, Oberheim Matrix-6, Yamaha DX7/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini, Ensoniq Mirage/SQ-80, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Hohner String Performer

"\'Legacy code\' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Offline dammy

« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2012, 06:23:25 PM »
Quote from: TheBilgeRat;689076
Kisses :banana:

That's my rat!
Dammy

Offline A1260

• Show only replies by A1260
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2012, 06:30:32 PM »
Quote from: dammy;689083
That's my rat!

that was totally moo gay.

Offline TheBilgeRat

• Show only replies by TheBilgeRat
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2012, 06:34:31 PM »
Quote from: dammy;689083
That's my rat!

It just isn't a party until the dancing bananas come out!

Its entertainment.  Anyone who takes this stuff too seriously all of the time needs a different hobby.  Plus, I don't have a psycho canadian closet homo stalking me constantly on moo.  It takes cajones to put up with that and not say to hell with this.

Offline dammy

« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2012, 06:46:25 PM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;689081
I'm not a poster on AWN. Is someone impersonating me there? Or is it just a coincidental sharing of username?

I'm also not sure where you're getting "hate-filled" from. I vehemently disagree with the things CUSA says and does, and I consider you a spammer because of your spamming, but frankly I don't have the energy to expend real hatred on you. If "says mean things about a company I like" counts as "hate-filled" to you, then I guess there's no way around that.

How else could one explain your none stop attacks/trolling when the subject comes up, even in a hidden subboard.  It's not like you are just posting a single post, you just keep hammering away, like a good little troll.

I beg your pardon, but what in that post was a lie?

That I am spamming when people can clearly see by AO's search option that I am not spamming new threads, others are.

I said that every thread you started since the thread I linked has been a shill for CUSA.

I take it then you were a troll prior to this as well.

This is demonstrably true. Have a look, if you don't believe me. The other stuff is speculation, but it's admitted speculation, and if you want to clear up exactly what the nature of your relationship with CUSA is, I'll withdraw even that.

I don't know WTF you are going on about, I've posted what, two/three (one was a separate update of another thread that I am counting) threads, in a hidden subboard no less, since Nov yet you and a hand full of others are continuing to troll along spewing hate and blame me for activity that I haven't been doing?  

As far as my relationship as of today with C=USA, I am a friend of Barry and Leo, and I am a supporter of C=USA.  Soon as they produce a tower Commodore Amiga, I will be a customer of C=USA.    I know, that really pisses you off, but it is what it is and I have a feeling you enjoy being pissed off.  I wouldn't have posted as nearly as much in this thread if you and others were not attacking me personally for no freaking reason other then a need to take a continuous crap on someone.
Dammy

Offline Terminills

• Grand Conspirator
    • Show only replies by Terminills
« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2012, 06:57:25 PM »
Quote from: vox;689057
My comprehension skills are OK, thanks for asking.

Since I stated and didn't ask.  Thanks for proving my point. ;)
Support AROS sponsor a developer.

edited by mod: this has been addressed

Offline Optimus

• Show only replies by Optimus
« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2012, 07:01:22 PM »
Quote from: dammy;689093

As far as my relationship as of today with C=USA,

What about yesterday, or last week, or last month, or last year?

Why play games with words?

Offline Terminills

• Grand Conspirator
    • Show only replies by Terminills
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2012, 07:32:11 PM »
Quote from: Optimus;689102
What about yesterday, or last week, or last month, or last year?

Why play games with words?

Yeah Dammy ... Tell the truth we all know Barry hired you back in 2002 as a mole.  You two had planned on invading a.org ever since haven't you!!!!1111!!!!!oneoneoneexclamationpointexclamationpointexclamationpointeleventy!!!111
Support AROS sponsor a developer.

edited by mod: this has been addressed

Offline commodorejohn

• Show only replies by commodorejohn
    • http://www.commodorejohn.com
« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2012, 07:34:59 PM »
Quote from: dammy;689093
How else could one explain your none stop attacks/trolling when the subject comes up, even in a hidden subboard.  It's not like you are just posting a single post, you just keep hammering away, like a good little troll.
As I've said before, when a subject comes up that I have an opinion on, I engage in the discussion about it. If that's trolling, I'm not sure how every single member here isn't a troll by that standard. But whatever.

I don't know WTF you are going on about, I've posted what, two/three (one was a separate update of another thread that I am counting) threads, in a hidden subboard no less, since Nov yet you and a hand full of others are continuing to troll along spewing hate and blame me for activity that I haven't been doing?
I'm not blaming you for anything you haven't been doing. I said that every thread you've started since last spring has been a CUSA shill. Every thread. 100%. (And a sizeable percentage of your overall activity here in that time.) I'm not blaming you for the death of John Lennon, the continued existence of the Madagascar franchise, or the price of tea in China - I'm talking about your activity here, on this forum.

As far as my relationship as of today with C=USA, I am a friend of Barry and Leo, and I am a supporter of C=USA.  Soon as they produce a tower Commodore Amiga, I will be a customer of C=USA.    I know, that really pisses you off, but it is what it is and I have a feeling you enjoy being pissed off.  I wouldn't have posted as nearly as much in this thread if you and others were not attacking me personally for no freaking reason other then a need to take a continuous crap on someone.
Fair enough. But just for the record, I'm not pissed off by your liking CUSA. (Baffled, yes, but not pissed off.) I am somewhat irritated by the fact that shilling for them is very nearly all you do here.
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/MT-32/D-10, Oberheim Matrix-6, Yamaha DX7/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini, Ensoniq Mirage/SQ-80, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Hohner String Performer

"\'Legacy code\' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup