Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: flashback gameplay on mac E-uae  (Read 690 times)

Description:

Offline DagonTopic starter

• http://www.amigasympan.gr/depa
flashback gameplay on mac E-uae
« on: February 15, 2008, 12:17:39 AM »
I just bought a usb joystick for my macbook and I wanted to play flashback on e-uae + Hi-Toro (e-uae gui). I couldnt remember the gameplay and I was about to ask here about it. While I was writing this post I figured out how to pick up items and use them.

So here some tips for the people that might encounter the same problems:

- for some reason flashback wants its disks in df0 so you have to deactivate the F11 function of expose so that you can toggle between full screen mode and window mode. When it asks you for disk 2 press F11+s to go on the window mode and select from the disk menu df0 and choose disk 2

- pick up item: down and fire

- invetory: press fn key + F1 (I couldnt find how to go on the invetory cause by pressing alone F1 it just decreased the brightness of my screen. Now I know what's the use of the fn key on the down left corner of my keyboard :P)

- select item: go to the invetory, move with the joystick to the item you need and then press again fn key + F1

- use item: press return key

- draw gun: press space or if you have a joystick with 2 fire buttons select on the options of the game a joystick with 2 buttons and use the second fire button

- shoot: fire ;-)

PS: I want an AmigaOS 4.0 enabled machine..... arghhh  :madashell:  
\\"So we must exercise ourselves in the things which bring happiness, since, if that be present, we have everything, and, if that be absent, all our actions are directed towards attaining it\\" - Epicurus