Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Help: How to get Genetic Species running in max res on WinUAE?  (Read 869 times)

Description:

Offline AndyFCTopic starter

Help: How to get Genetic Species running in max res on WinUAE?
« on: November 11, 2007, 12:50:53 PM »
I would like ot get Genetic species running in max resolution (640x480) on WinUAE, but when I select this and Graphics Card within the game menu, it errors, saying that no GFX card was found.

I have tried it on a 3.1 build of AIAB and a fresh install of WB 3.9 with the latest Picasso 96 drivers installed, both with the same results.

There is a reference to RTG Master, which I have also installed from the Genetic Species folder (it came with the Genetic Species download), but I have read that this isn't a great piece of s/w. I have checked and the demos that come with RTG mater run, so it seems to have installed correctly.

Has anyone else got experience of how to get GS running in WInUAE with GFX card emulation, and can they help me please?

Thanks.
A1200 in DIY Tower. 3.2 ROMs (softkicking 3.2.2), OS 3.2.2 with ClassicWB, CF card, CD RW and IDE to SD adapter running off the internal IDE port (using the A4000 4-port IDE adapter from Amigakit), Pistorm 32 lite with Pi4/2GB/Emu68 or Blizzard 1230-IV, with 32MB 60ns RAM and 50MHz 68882 FPU. 3COM PCMCIA Network card running with Miami DX.
MorphOS on PowerMac G5 and ATI 9600 pro