Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: To Do list -- Bug fixes for new site.  (Read 21126 times)

Description:

Offline X-ray

• Show only replies by X-ray
Re: To Do list -- Bug fixes for new site.
« Reply #134 from previous page: November 09, 2004, 08:20:01 AM »
Due to the recent problem with the rollback, I cannot find the Dealers Recommendations forum (I can't remember if it was made before or after October the 9th).

If it is still here and I simply haven't found it, my apologies and I'll order a set of bifocals...but if it has gone, could we have it back please?

(Also, if you are already on the case, my apologies again. I just don't want a good thing to disappear)

Offline seer

• Show only replies by seer
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2004, 11:45:45 AM »
Ok... Not sure if this a bug or me being stupid or just my memory failing...

I tried to view the thread about "A post confirming stuff about MorphOS" in threaded, flat (my default), and nested view. However, only in flat view I can see all the posts and select the pages (1 through 5 at the time of writing).

In nested view I only see page 7, no way to select other pages, no option below the post to see who posted a reply to who..

Same in threaded view....

In other threads nested and threaded view seems to behave different, but still not the way I expected, both seem the same but then they do have a block where one can see (select) who posted what

I thought that in nested view you see a post, then under that every reply a little bit shifted. A reply to a reply is shifted even a bit more.

I thought in threaded mode you only see the currently selected post.

It seems this happens in both Firefox and IE. I cleared the caches and logged out / in, but alas.

Anybody else seen this  ? Am I mistaken ? (not sure if I explained myself well enough...)

~
Everything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
~

« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2004, 03:54:40 PM »
This thread is being locked because it's now gone on too long to be useful.  It is also commonly misused, making the thread even more unusable.

If you have new suggestions in the future, please open a new thread.

Wayne