Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Exclusive Peek - Atlantis: Battle Squadron 2 !!  (Read 1526 times)

Description:

Offline TorbenLarsenTopic starter

• Show only replies by TorbenLarsen
    • http://www.cope-com.com
Exclusive Peek - Atlantis: Battle Squadron 2 !!
« on: July 03, 2012, 08:53:22 PM »
Hello everyone :)

Been digging in pixels for some time now and thought we would share the result with you so far :)

The journey continues for the award-winning Hybris and Battle Squadron…

Game Snip

“Horrible genetic experiments from dark alien forces has now spread to other planets and are now threatening the entire galaxy. Help Earth Defense Fleet and go back in time to free Atlantis from the dark forces responsible for the alien creatures that has now spread across the galaxy before it is to late…”

Information

Atlantis: Battle Squadron 2 is a sequel to the 2 previous award winning games Hybris and Battle Squadron. Both games had an enormous impact on the Amiga Home Computer and their technical standard was highly praised when they were first released.

The game will be available on Windows PC, Apple iOS, Android and (Amiga OS4.2, if (and only if) GLSL is finally supported )

:drink:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:58:25 PM by TorbenLarsen »

Offline Terse

• Show only replies by Terse
Re: Exclusive Peek - Atlantis: Battle Squadron 2 !!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 11:46:22 PM »
I recently bought Battle Squadron for my Android phone and like it, but I was unable to get 2-player split screen mode working.  Does this game suport a 2-player mode?

Offline LoadWB

• Show only replies by LoadWB
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 12:09:10 AM »
Looks interesting.  Sadly, I have none of the systems mentioned except an OS4-capable machine.  Don't expect it for my MorphOS box.  Are the Hybris and Battle Squadron games for the Amiga available (without wearing an eye patch?)

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 05:31:13 AM »
Quote from: Terse;698941
I recently bought Battle Squadron for my Android phone and like it, but I was unable to get 2-player split screen mode working.  Does this game suport a 2-player mode?

Hi Terse and great with the support :)
The special 2 player split-screen version is only activated on an Android tablet (10 inch screen). The reason is due to screen size. Would you want to play the 2 player split-screen mode on a smartphone, thus a smaller screen? :)

Cheers

Offline Terse

• Show only replies by Terse
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 05:37:55 AM »
Quote from: TorbenLarsen;698970
The special 2 player split-screen version is only activated on an Android tablet (10 inch screen). The reason is due to screen size. Would you want to play the 2 player split-screen mode on a smartphone, thus a smaller screen? :)

Cheers

That makes sense.  Is there a way to transfer the game license  from the my phone to my tablet?

Offline djnick

• Show only replies by djnick
    • http://www.djnick.rs
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 09:22:53 AM »
Quote from: Terse;698941

I bought it too but for iPad2. Splitscreen works great for 2pl mode. :)

Offline djnick

• Show only replies by djnick
    • http://www.djnick.rs
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 09:24:45 AM »
Quote from: TorbenLarsen;698970

Cheers

I have played long time ago 2 player split screen on iPhone3GS some kind of 3D tank fps - was great fun, but sometimes it was slow. Why not adding 2pl split screen - if works - great :) It was not too tiny for me 3 years ago :)

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 01:10:35 PM »
Quote from: djnick;698984
I have played long time ago 2 player split screen on iPhone3GS some kind of 3D tank fps - was great fun, but sometimes it was slow. Why not adding 2pl split screen - if works - great :) It was not too tiny for me 3 years ago :)
Thanks djnick, you are a cool fan :)
Did you mean as to open up for the 2 player split-screen feature on smartphones too and not just on iPad and Android Tablets?