Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Worst Amiga games  (Read 844 times)

Description:

Offline dotnifTopic starter

• Show only replies by dotnif
    • http://www.penspinning.com
Worst Amiga games
« on: July 21, 2005, 07:46:53 PM »
(sorry guys, I accidently posted a new topic, this should be in the worst Amiga games thread)

----------

Did anyone play "The Jetson Family"-game? Now that was a really crappy game! Some sort of adventure in a 3d-world.
The 3d view made it impossible to control, and if you add that there were 20 holes (not kidding) in every room which made you fall back to the first room, you can get a hint of how frustrating the game was.

Arrr, it could have been good if it wasn't so bad.

Offline Methuselas

• Show only replies by Methuselas
Re: Worst Amiga games
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 08:17:05 PM »
That game SUCKED!!!!! :-o I hated that game. I don't think I ever got George out of the aparment.  :lol:
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Trooper

• Show only replies by Trooper
Re: Worst Amiga games
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 10:34:57 PM »
Fatman, The quality of a freeware game sold as a full price game. The sound effects were awful and the music (if you could call it that) made me feel ill, All warbbly and out of tune.

Trooper
Rainbow Islands: \\"The game is sometimes called \\"Bubble Bobble 2\\". However, two other games --\\"Bubble Symphony: The Story of Bubble Bobble 2\\" and \\"Bubble Bobble 2\\"-- claim the same name. Rainbow Islands happens after Bubble Bobble. Bubble Symphon...