Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Rumors of Amiga Models'  (Read 1037 times)

Description:

Offline gizz72Topic starter

• Show only replies by gizz72
'Rumors of Amiga Models'
« on: April 21, 2004, 05:11:38 AM »
Just today, I googled a word 'AMIGA5000' by mistake of 'AMIGA500'. Lo! I stumbled to this web site.

http://atzesgym.servebeer.com/~amiga/amigaemulation.de/multi/modelle_e/rumor_2400.php

Eversince I heard about commodore going bye bye, I have no idea what happened to those plans they made(never came).

What If we live in a different time line(the nostalgia continues): Commodore lives! :elvis:  Are these the models we're supposed to have? Hmm, I like the A9000 specs though. Just think of the new games that would support such specs and those low end A1400. Made me drool for a while. Wow. Stuff where sci-fi dreams are made of :-o (Amiga style)

Are these jpegs real units or artist rendered? (SPOCK:facinating!)

Good day to all Amigans!  :-D
Good day to all Amigans!
Please Check My FaceBook page
or my Resource Blog @ G.A.R.P.

SAM - SAMSUNG DB-Z2 Dual Core; 1 GB RAM; Dual Drive Win7 and IcarosDesktopv1.5.2
GEORGE - TOSHIBA Satellite J41 ; 512MB RAM; Dual Partition WinXP and IcarosDesktopv1.5.2
MANNY - A1200 + CobraDKB \'030 w/ 32MB + DataF

Offline QuikSanz

Re: 'Rumors of Amiga Models'
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 05:25:13 AM »
Hi,

Those sure are some old rumors. Funny thing is I remember recovering a lost partition with AmiBack tools a long time ago and the name of the resurected drive was, Lazarus.

Chris

Offline Jope

Re: 'Rumors of Amiga Models'
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 05:45:55 AM »

Those sure are some old rumors. Funny thing is I remember recovering a lost partition with AmiBack tools a long time ago and the name of the resurected drive was, Lazarus.

That's probably homage to the loved/hated tool Diskdoctor. When it fixed/messed up a disk even worse, it changed the label to Lazarus.