Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CommodoreUSA CEO Interview Answers  (Read 40792 times)

Description:

Offline Wildstar128

• Show only replies by Wildstar128
Re: CommodoreUSA CEO Interview Answers
« Reply #539 from previous page: April 29, 2012, 02:42:29 AM »
Quote from: Duce;690998
You don't understand why we participate in this hobby, I'm not about to waste my time with trying to explain the "hobby" aspect again and why money isn't a factor.  Just like it isn't to some guy that loves model steam locomotives, you can tell him his "tech" is old school, and chide him for spending a dime on it.  That does not detract from the fact he DOES spend money on it, and DOES enjoy it, and SOMEONE is on the business end of it providing services or goods to allow said enthusiast to keep at his hobby.

I'll ask again:  why are you still here?  I fail to see that you've done anything for many pages now other than sling personal insults towards the community, and quite frankly the mods are dropping the ball in a horrible fashion.  How are you helping the community, and A.org?

Kudos to the Jewish reference - nice to know you are a stereotyping racist, too.  Not sure why the constant Tramiel/Altman comparisons are going on - Tramiel did business practices that were bordering on illegal.  You are not only an abusive bore, but now a racist.  Wow.  Didn't think it'd get worse, but here we are.

RIP Tramiel, but I'll call that one like history has it down, and a wise man would have done his homework on Jack's little "takeover" history.

The insult slinging happened on both sides of this argument and you are not innocent either. I do believe because he was Jewish, it was customary to not use vulgarity or engaging in the kind of insult slinging as it would be breaking from one of the 10 commandments. That is the limit of that reference. That was simply a matter of difference. Some persisted the furthering, I believe I had already dealt withnthat point. Some aspects of Barry's conduct, yo would not see a jewish man of his generation doing. That is just a difference between Jack. NOthing more nothing less. Do you get the point so we are done with that point or are we going to simply fuss over.

I know the hobby part but no person can possibly get bank lending to support any of this. No venture capitalist on the planet has ever considered this platform viable since 1999. No one can ever break even on their time. Every person who engages in Commodore and Amiga development loses money including their time.

This is why you can't expect real businesses to support something because real businesses is about making money and profits. That is the purpose of a business entity vs. Doing something for a hobbu.

I have been using the Commodore and Amiga for hobby since about 13 years. When I did graphics for Spork64 for c64 with the group Retro64... That is a hobby. No money.

However, if I am to pay the bills and have food on the table and actually live and not literally starve to death or dehydration in a cardboard box then I better have an income either in working as an employee or running a business. Therefore a business can't be about something that makes no income or the income is so small that the years of time investment would never be paid off.  

When I do bulding design work, a business, for clients - it is not for charity. I have to make an income. I have stayed much out of computer software and hardware development because all the jobs have been exported to chinese and india exployees that works for $1.50 an hour withna life style of someone in U.S. for $15 an hour because everything costs 1/10th the amount of US currency in those countries as it costs innthe US for the same item.

How is that legitimate currency exchange. Well.... You can imagine that most of the companies have exported the work there because it cost them less.

That is only part of it. That only addresss lack of jobs other then database entry which I do not enjoy nor did I ever wanted to do. I was interested in the creative development side of things. The other aspect is nobody can make a living as an independent software programmer because no one is going to pay for software that doesn't take up an entire DVD with 3d graphics, cinematics and all the movie level production team requirements or a mega-scale office suite and the likes. If it is a <10-100 MB game with mostly still images and other basically, 2d software of small scale... You can't even get $0.01 for it. It is that difficult to be an independent software developer guy. Sure, I can do that as a hobby but the time commitment without the ability to make a living is a problem.

I am sure some of you feel the strain and difficulty of committing the time and not be able to make a living on your own. Software industry has been largely Corporatetized.

I have to keep in mind that as I still have to pay bills like everyobe else.

Do you think any serious legitimate business is going to invest money in R&D for anything with no ROI?

Vesalia can basically sell stuff on a consignment basis which they receive profits but they didn't have to put huge input cost to take drastic risks.

Unless I can make a load of money without working, I don't think I can afford to be living a hobby.

Offline Wildstar128

« Reply #540 on: April 29, 2012, 02:53:52 AM »
Largely, I left computer software development and to extent hardware development, because the time investment would require fulltime as in 40 hours a week to get things done in a timely fashion. I can't afford to do that unless I make sufficient income that I at least break even on all cost factors including R&D.

Otherwise, use your mad hacking skills and win me that PCH $5000/week for life and I would be more than happy to put investment in projects and do such for a living.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:57:32 AM by Wildstar128 »

Offline Duce

• Off to greener pastures
    • Show only replies by Duce
    • http://amigabbs.blogspot.com/
« Reply #541 on: April 29, 2012, 03:18:42 AM »
I don't expect hobby businesses to attract big money lenders, lol.  See, that's the point.  Your lecture on how we're all pissing time and money down the drain, and how guys like MikeJ, Jens, and etc. are not "legitimate businessmen" is hot air.  You just don't get it, it's not about cash, so please quit talking down to us in the vein of "financial viability".

Maybe all of these Amiga hobby business dudes work day jobs still - matters little to me.  When my FPGA arcade board arrives, I'll thank Mike and crew for all the ass busting they did on it.  I'll pay the price, which by outside standards I likely could buy a good commodity PC for that price.  And I'll be happy with it.  It will take me back to when I was 16, I'll enjoy it for what it is.  I'll be BLOODY happy I was able to support a crew of people that are likely only breaking even on what they are selling.  A labor of love, guys getting their hands dirty and burned up by soldering irons.  The grunts.  The guys doing things for fun rather than money.

In a world of everything being a commodity, getting true enjoyment out of a hobby is one of the only honest pursuits one can have.  It's a get away.  A throw back to the past.  Fun.

I've got a lot of hobbies.  The least of which is the Amiga.  I also make repro and custom parts for vintage motorscooters and tattoo machines, in addition to a day job.  I like doing it, and mostly only benefits my immediate friends.  It's fun.  I know I will not get rich at it, and I am lucky if I break even when all is said and done.  I will keep doing this, and not for the green.  It has virtually no impact on my RL income, it's something I'd be doing anyways for my own enjoyment.  A hobby, no financial aspects.  Hobby.

All the "financial viability" talks on how people catering to the legacy/niche real Amiga market are wasting their time is nonsense, because it's not about that.  The Amiga, the original breed - has been dead for almost 20 years, yet people still keep buying accelerators, network cards, USB and IDE interfaces - all forms of new hardware that comes out.  New software for these "dead and buried platforms" comes out on a weekly basis, and no one has the slightest delusion the Amiga will rise from the dead and crush the commodity PC market.  Hobby.  A good word to remember.

Personally, I'm just thankful there's so many options in this community.  There's so much room for people to fiddle around with their preferred version of what they view as "an Amiga".  Plenty of aftermarket hardware for legacy systems.  A handful of FPGA solutions.  OS4 and PPC boards.  MOS and cheap Mac's.  AROS and x86 hardware.  Various emulators like AF, AmiKit, Amithlon, UAE.  Take your pick - no one retailing or otherwise promoting any of the above items will be the next Jobs or Gates, and I am sure they are just fine with that.

Offline CritAnime

• Previous Life Time Member
    • Show only replies by CritAnime
« Reply #542 on: April 29, 2012, 03:25:31 AM »
Quote from: Wildstar128;690994
You are misunderstanding the point. It may play in how someone talks and writes. Depending on generation and religious views might play into whether you would call someone an a--hole or refrain from those word usage. Most people in Jack's generation certainly used less vulgarity and name calling. Depending on what Jewish 'denomination' (sorry, I don't know the proper term for hebrew/jewish equivalent to christian denominations), that may play into how tight to certain social conduct standards one would hold themselves to.

It wasn't that important except the main point to be drawn is that may influence Jack in a different manner to Barry. This isn't to say anyone is good or bad person but simply about social customs.

No I understood your point perfectly. I just couldn't beleive you actually were using religious views and generational differences to justify Barry been the way he has been with people. he is trying to portray himself as the professional buisnessman yet his attitude says otherwise.

To be frank I think this thread is to the point of derailment, maybe even beyond that. I feel it's time we maybe locked this thread and leave it at that.

Offline Wildstar128

« Reply #543 on: April 29, 2012, 04:17:33 AM »
Quote from: Duce;691007
I don't expect hobby businesses to attract big money lenders, lol.  See, that's the point.  Your lecture on how we're all pissing time and money down the drain, and how guys like MikeJ, Jens, and etc. are not "legitimate businessmen" is hot air.  You just don't get it, it's not about cash, so please quit talking down to us in the vein of "financial viability".

Maybe all of these Amiga hobby business dudes work day jobs still - matters little to me.  When my FPGA arcade board arrives, I'll thank Mike and crew for all the ass busting they did on it.  I'll pay the price, which by outside standards I likely could buy a good commodity PC for that price.  And I'll be happy with it.  It will take me back to when I was 16, I'll enjoy it for what it is.  I'll be BLOODY happy I was able to support a crew of people that are likely only breaking even on what they are selling.  A labor of love, guys getting their hands dirty and burned up by soldering irons.  The grunts.  The guys doing things for fun rather than money.

In a world of everything being a commodity, getting true enjoyment out of a hobby is one of the only honest pursuits one can have.  It's a get away.  A throw back to the past.  Fun.

I've got a lot of hobbies.  The least of which is the Amiga.  I also make repro and custom parts for vintage motorscooters and tattoo machines, in addition to a day job.  I like doing it, and mostly only benefits my immediate friends.  It's fun.  I know I will not get rich at it, and I am lucky if I break even when all is said and done.  I will keep doing this, and not for the green.  It has virtually no impact on my RL income, it's something I'd be doing anyways for my own enjoyment.  A hobby, no financial aspects.  Hobby.

All the "financial viability" talks on how people catering to the legacy/niche real Amiga market are wasting their time is nonsense, because it's not about that.  The Amiga, the original breed - has been dead for almost 20 years, yet people still keep buying accelerators, network cards, USB and IDE interfaces - all forms of new hardware that comes out.  New software for these "dead and buried platforms" comes out on a weekly basis, and no one has the slightest delusion the Amiga will rise from the dead and crush the commodity PC market.  Hobby.  A good word to remember.

Personally, I'm just thankful there's so many options in this community.  There's so much room for people to fiddle around with their preferred version of what they view as "an Amiga".  Plenty of aftermarket hardware for legacy systems.  A handful of FPGA solutions.  OS4 and PPC boards.  MOS and cheap Mac's.  AROS and x86 hardware.  Various emulators like AF, AmiKit, Amithlon, UAE.  Take your pick - no one retailing or otherwise promoting any of the above items will be the next Jobs or Gates, and I am sure they are just fine with that.

First off CommodoreUSA is a registered business:

Detail by Entity Name
Florida Limited Liability Company
COMMODORE USA, LLC
Filing Information
Document Number   L10000033511
FEI/EIN Number   272216308
Date Filed   03/26/2010
State   FL
Status   ACTIVE
Effective Date   03/25/2010
Principal Address
5250 NE 20TH AVE.
FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33308 US
Mailing Address
5250 NE 20TH AVE.
Registered Agent Name & Address
ALTMAN, BARRY S
5250 NE 20TH AVE.
Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address
Title MGRM
ALTMAN, BARRY S
5250 NE 20TH AVE.
Annual Reports
Report Year   Filed Date
2011   02/16/2011
Document Images
02/16/2011 -- ANNUAL REPORT   

03/26/2010 -- Florida Limited Liability   

Note:*This is not official record. See documents if question or conflict.

Copied from Florida Business license entity search.

Barry, Leo, etc. From what I recall, are full time. This means that Barry is doing this as a full time operation. This isn't working on this just as a part time or weekend matter. They can't afford to do Commodore and Amiga classic for full-time. Granted, you and I and those other guys an do this as a hobby as long as we have an income somewhere to cover our expenses in life.

As it is, I have college, running a building design business as a service based sole-proprietorship, I can't spend much time to hobbies. There just isn't enough hours left in a day. Business is running slow right now. That is compounded be current economy.

Jens, MikeJ, etc. I know those guys and they do a great job for this as a hobby. I just wouldn't say they are doing this as a business but more as a quasi-business. They aren't doing this as their means of living. They don't do this to pay the bills. That is the kind of difference between a hobby and a business.

The last actual full-time hw developer business that was in the Commodore scene was CMD, Inc. if I recall.

Offline Wildstar128

« Reply #544 on: April 29, 2012, 04:21:24 AM »
Anyone that would be buying the copyrights and trademarks aren't looking at doing this for just a hobby. That is what I was having issues with people demanding CommodoreUSA to operate as a hobby.

That is my complaint. You don't spend the order of tens of thousands of dollars on IP for.

If we understand that then I should not see people demanding such requirements that are insufficient for full time business ventures.

I personally don't have any issue with someone spending their time doing something as a hobby. You just can't run a fulltime business to support a hobby unless there is sufficent customers for the products to sell and yield net profit to keep the business running and cover living expenses and have room for personal purchases.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 04:26:02 AM by Wildstar128 »

Offline Duce

• Off to greener pastures
    • Show only replies by Duce
    • http://amigabbs.blogspot.com/
« Reply #545 on: April 29, 2012, 04:37:10 AM »
I am fully aware as to the business (LLC) status of Commodore USA.  Having run businesses of my own, I'm well aware of the perks (and drawbacks) of an LLC.  If I gave the impression I was thumbing my nose at LLC status, or otherwise implying C-USA is "not a business", that was not intended.  I don't believe I implied otherwise.  They have every right to conduct business as they wish, and unlike many here - I have zero interests or stake in some ideal that they are "defiling the Amiga name".

No one, including me - expects them to see the community as a charity case.

That being said, don't ask the community to see them as anything other that a commodity PC vendor selling Linux boxes.  Barry's own interview confirmed as much.

I wish C-USA no ill will.  I do not dislike Barry, Leo, Dammy, etc. - or anyone else in the extended community.  I assure you if I was waiting with baited breath hoping they fail, I'd let you know.

In fact I hope they make a rock solid PC that people buy and enjoy for many years to come.  That being said, it is becoming tiring on A.org and other well established Amiga forums portals how a commodity PC vendor is going to "save us all", when they themselves have so much as stated they are selling commodity boxes under a nostalgic name.

Just as I would be if Dell showed up here spamming adverts and press for their Intel machines.  Best of luck, but how it pertains to any of us is beyond me.  People would like to see some actual Amiga content on A.org rather than bickering about a PC vendor.

No one is "demanding" a single thing from C-USA.  In fact, their challenge to the community was largely ignored and laughed off due to the terms of it.  They brought that to us.  No one was willing to pony up a single dime to a commodity PC vendor that for 2 years has done nothing but be extremely abusive towards them, and you can't blame them in the least for that.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 04:39:38 AM by Duce »

Offline Wildstar128

« Reply #546 on: April 29, 2012, 05:29:30 AM »
Quote from: Duce;691013
I am fully aware as to the business (LLC) status of Commodore USA.  Having run businesses of my own, I'm well aware of the perks (and drawbacks) of an LLC.  If I gave the impression I was thumbing my nose at LLC status, or otherwise implying C-USA is "not a business", that was not intended.  I don't believe I implied otherwise.  They have every right to conduct business as they wish, and unlike many here - I have zero interests or stake in some ideal that they are "defiling the Amiga name".

No one, including me - expects them to see the community as a charity case.

That being said, don't ask the community to see them as anything other that a commodity PC vendor selling Linux boxes.  Barry's own interview confirmed as much.

I wish C-USA no ill will.  I do not dislike Barry, Leo, Dammy, etc. - or anyone else in the extended community.  I assure you if I was waiting with baited breath hoping they fail, I'd let you know.

In fact I hope they make a rock solid PC that people buy and enjoy for many years to come.  That being said, it is becoming tiring on A.org and other well established Amiga forums portals how a commodity PC vendor is going to "save us all", when they themselves have so much as stated they are selling commodity boxes under a nostalgic name.

Just as I would be if Dell showed up here spamming adverts and press for their Intel machines.  Best of luck, but how it pertains to any of us is beyond me.  People would like to see some actual Amiga content on A.org rather than bickering about a PC vendor.

No one is "demanding" a single thing from C-USA.  In fact, their challenge to the community was largely ignored and laughed off due to the terms of it.  They brought that to us.  No one was willing to pony up a single dime to a commodity PC vendor that for 2 years has done nothing but be extremely abusive towards them, and you can't blame them in the least for that.

Ok, I can agree with a bit of that overall. I agree that bickering is no good for anyone. Thank you for your patience as we overall get some degree of understanding across. I just hope the overall community isn't demanding then to fulfill some age old broken promise of Escom or Gateway. I am confident that if there is budgetary room for more direct support of Commodore and Amiga classics, the would support it if enough people are willing to purchase.

There needs to be enough to support small volumes of products like 500-1000 units of a product. It needs to meet minimum orders conditions or you get too many to meet minimum order volumes but not enough purchases and you can see that is lots of money down the toilet. Jens been down that road and it kind of hurt him financially a little bit for a bit and added frustration with just 300 units of C-One produced. The demand isn't entirely unreasonable with maybe an issue of escrow account. Not sure about that.

If you want a $2000 computer then ok.... 500x$2000 would equal $1,000,000.

If you want a $500 hw spec then you got $250,000 to raise. Maybe I read it wrong but ok.

If they are going to use a custom designed platform then they need to get revenues for that. It is probably easier to develop a state of the art desktop environment following UI mechanics from the now expired patents in a modern 3d twist on next generation.

Hardware like new semiconductor ISA and development of such would be incredably challenging for anyone. They would have to get the old MOS plant and if there is remotely any of the foundry equipment there.. They would need to get that equipment updated at minimum to add additional stepper lenses to reduce the UV beam from 3 microns to um... 30 nm and pray to god it works and upgraded microscope to see that small accurately. We would need someone to make the photolithographs. None of this I would expect to work successfully for too many reasons. It would be easier to go fabless and that facility could be suitable for that and meet EPA. Maybe we be lucky to find anything there.

That is why I would be critical of expecting any new Amiga PPC hw that is competitive.

If they were to invest in such R&D, it would be something new not being overly concerned with technologies that the patents expired 3-6 years ago.

For someone to make new patentable hw, it is going to cost some $$$.

I don't think they are ready for that in-house.

Offline Wildstar128

« Reply #547 on: April 29, 2012, 05:36:13 AM »
I apologize to everyone for any and all abusive and offensive statements such as unintended racial or religious statements (that may have been interpreted as rascist as that was not intended in the comparison) - that I have stated on this forum.

I am sure that when we get into a heated debate this tends to happen with all of us.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:38:45 AM by Wildstar128 »

Offline commodorejohn

• Show only replies by commodorejohn
    • http://www.commodorejohn.com
« Reply #548 on: April 29, 2012, 07:06:29 AM »
Quote from: Wildstar128;690942
Grow up you sweaty, buttcrack showing, eating cold pizza and drinking jolt with your 1980s punk hair do while growing a beard techno-washouts.
Actually, my hair is strictly 1970, I only have stubble, I sweat very little, I wear pants that stay well above my waistline, and I don't drink Jolt. You know, not that that's in any way relevant to anything in this thread, but just for the record.

I know you are tired of companies using the brand. If you want it... Buy it and do as you wish. Until then, play with your toys and be content.
Uh, no. Just because I don't have the wherewithal to purchase the brand names from Uncle Bill (if he were even selling) does not mean I'm obligated to smile and nod mute approval at any yahoo who rents them.

Quote from: Wildstar128;690955
I want to see a viable and sustainable business plan for running a full operating business supporting the Commodore and Amiga classics. I have not seen anything that allows for paid employees or even paying the owner a salary of any kind in a long time.
Again, how do you even know that CUSA lives up to these criteria? We haven't seen squat for a business plan from Barry.

Quote from: Wildstar128;690984
Barry is from a later generation and I believe Barry is not Jewish so that may play into how Jack is compared to Barry.
Uh, what? Barry is not Jewish, so it's...acceptable for him to question someone's sex life?

Barry, be careful of gaffes. There are some childish jerks in the world that would do anything to make a public scene to embarass a person in public.
Oh, there sure are! For instance, some meanie might even go so far as to quote things he's actually said on public forums!
Quote from: Barry Altman, CEO, CommodoreUSA LLC
Let's clarify. I'm not asking how often you have sex, or if you have trouble performing. We know that already because we looked.
That would be terrible if someone were to do that!

Quote from: Wildstar128;690994
It wasn't that important except the main point to be drawn is that may influence Jack in a different manner to Barry. This isn't to say anyone is good or bad person but simply about social customs.
I don't know in what society it's customary to question someone's virility and imply you peep on their sex life in response to a question about pricing, but I sure don't want to go there.

Quote from: Wildstar128;691020
I am sure that when we get into a heated debate this tends to happen with all of us.
Oh, yeah. I can't tell you how many times I've brought the Jews into debates where I've had to defend a guy for acting like a total pervert to a guy who just wanted to know about pricing. Happens all the time.
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/MT-32/D-10, Oberheim Matrix-6, Yamaha DX7/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini, Ensoniq Mirage/SQ-80, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Hohner String Performer

"\'Legacy code\' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Offline runequester

• It\'s Amiga time!
    • Show only replies by runequester
« Reply #549 on: April 29, 2012, 07:24:04 AM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;691023

Oh, yeah. I can't tell you how many times I've brought the Jews into debates where I've had to defend a guy for acting like a total pervert to a guy who just wanted to know about pricing. Happens all the time.

Wait.. would that be like a reverse Godwin ?

Offline Wildstar128

« Reply #550 on: April 29, 2012, 08:07:03 AM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;691023
Actually, my hair is strictly 1970, I only have stubble, I sweat very little, I wear pants that stay well above my waistline, and I don't drink Jolt. You know, not that that's in any way relevant to anything in this thread, but just for the record.

Uh, no. Just because I don't have the wherewithal to purchase the brand names from Uncle Bill (if he were even selling) does not mean I'm obligated to smile and nod mute approval at any yahoo who rents them.

Again, how do you even know that CUSA lives up to these criteria? We haven't seen squat for a business plan from Barry.

Uh, what? Barry is not Jewish, so it's...acceptable for him to question someone's sex life?

Oh, there sure are! For instance, some meanie might even go so far as to quote things he's actually said on public forums!

That would be terrible if someone were to do that!

I don't know in what society it's customary to question someone's virility and imply you peep on their sex life in response to a question about pricing, but I sure don't want to go there.

I only was looking at comparing and contrasting Jack and Barry a little and why there is also different personality. Anyway, that comment of Barry seemed odd but then the question in fact might had caused some tongue and cheek sarcasm. Although it is not my style, I wouldn't do that. I looked back at the interview responses and am not quite seeing that. Am I missing something?

Ok, whatever. It was in that other thread I guess. Too many pages ago.

Offline Krischan76

• Show only replies by Krischan76
« Reply #551 on: April 29, 2012, 08:28:49 AM »
Clenching claws and jaws in this bunch of obvious nutters (i.e. CUSA & its fellowmen) is just not worth it. It'a an amusing read, but people tend to wear themselves down fighting a futile battle.

Offline vox

• Show only replies by vox
    • http://anticusa.wordpress.com
« Reply #552 on: April 29, 2012, 09:05:39 AM »
** Image Removed **
Sad this isn`t Barry for community

Even he isn`t Commodore Barry too ...

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 06:52:00 PM by J-Golden »
Future Acube and MOS supporter, fi di good, nothing fi di unprofessionals. Learn it harder way! http://www.youtube.com/user/rasvoja and https://www.facebook.com/rasvoja

Offline vox

• Show only replies by vox
    • http://anticusa.wordpress.com
« Reply #553 on: April 29, 2012, 09:16:20 AM »
Quote from: Wildstar128;691020
I apologize to everyone for any and all abusive and offensive statements such as unintended racial or religious statements (that may have been interpreted as rascist as that was not intended in the comparison) - that I have stated on this forum.

No, it happens only if such mind is part of you. Think twice :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTPa8Y-l9mM
Future Acube and MOS supporter, fi di good, nothing fi di unprofessionals. Learn it harder way! http://www.youtube.com/user/rasvoja and https://www.facebook.com/rasvoja

Offline Wildstar128

« Reply #554 on: April 29, 2012, 09:45:41 AM »
Now now Vox,

We need to sell some AMIGAs.

Lol...

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:50:59 AM by Wildstar128 »