Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: who sell second spin color amiga display in belgium ?  (Read 1628 times)

Description:

who sell second spin color amiga display in belgium ?
« on: December 19, 2002, 02:35:20 AM »
Hello

I am looking for a amiga display monitor like 1084 or something good to play old games .
for the moment i run the PPC with bvison but not any old game run on the PC screen :(( .
I am also frequently locked when i run demo .
My screen lock in the WB and i need to continue to work on the television screen :( .
So a monitor not too expensive avaible somewhere in belgium or the netherland for shipping is welcome :)

Later
Oliver
os 3.9 PPC rulez

Offline z5

• Show only replies by z5
    • http://ada.untergrund.net
Re: who sell second spin color amiga display in belgium ?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2002, 11:02:44 AM »
hi leoleppc,

i bought one from Computer city in the netherlands so check them out.
A.miga D.emoscene A.rchive: Relive the dreams...

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 12:23:34 PM »
Hi,

I still got a 1084.
You can come and get it if you want ...
EMail for details ... amiga@sin.khk.be

Ik heb er dus nog eentje staan.
Ik kan hem zelf niet komen brengen, maar je kan hem altijd komen afhalen... laat maar weten hoeveel je er nog voor wil geven  :-)

Greetz,

Offline Ferry

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2002, 12:54:27 PM »

I am looking for a amiga display monitor like 1084 or something good to play old games .
for the moment i run the PPC with bvison but not any old game run on the PC screen :(( .

You can also attach a scandoubler/flickerfixer to the 23 pin Amiga video output, so you can see native screenmodes in a VGA monitor. That way you will save space on your desk. It will cost you around 100 EUR, nearly the same as a second hand 1084 monitor, unless you can get it for free :-)

Ferrán
Amiga user since 1988
AOS4 Betatester
Member of ATO Spain
PiStorm project collaborator (Docs)
A1200/060/256MB/SCSI
A1 XE-G4/933
A500+/PiStorm

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2002, 05:42:12 PM »
Hello :)

thank you for all these answers :)
I have send a mail to the one Z5 for the 1084 monitor in belgium so i will first check with him :) .
Yes computer city in the netherlands is very good i have buy my pmcia network card there and that was shipped very fast with necessary driver etc :)

I at not thing to ask them i have ask to Amiga City in brussels but they wont make that much amiga products .

Amiga City brussels is now more in the video streaming and casablanca amiga also they wont support the Amiga one for the moment :(

Ferry where can i buy scandoubler/flickerfixer ??
doe you think computer city netherlands will have it avaible ?
The problem with amiga is every time to find what you search in a correct delay :( .

Later
Oliver
OS 3.9 PPC Rulez

Offline Ferry

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2002, 06:43:11 PM »
Ferry where can i buy scandoubler/flickerfixer ??
doe you think computer city netherlands will have it avaible ?

Try Vesalia or KDH Datentechnik or Amiga Super Bit. You will find the links to their pages in the "Links" section of AOrg.

Ferrán.
Amiga user since 1988
AOS4 Betatester
Member of ATO Spain
PiStorm project collaborator (Docs)
A1200/060/256MB/SCSI
A1 XE-G4/933
A500+/PiStorm

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 07:25:08 PM »
Hi Oliver,

I have a 1084s, but he stays connected to my sons PS1. ;)

De groetjes, Dirk.

Joyeux Noël - Vrolijk Kerstfeest

Offline mpdox

• Show only replies by mpdox
    • http://mpdox.sytes.net
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2002, 08:50:20 PM »

Amiga City brussels is now more in the video streaming and casablanca amiga also they wont support the Amiga one for the moment :(

Hello.
Do you know, by any chance, a shop in Belgium where I can buy an Amiga 1200? I'm asking you this because you seem to know computer shops and such... This Amiga CIty you're talking about, sells 1200s? Or any other shop?
Thanks you.
\\"I can answer the question, but am I bright enough to ask it?\\"

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2002, 06:01:15 PM »
Hello

Yes fir sure you will be able to buy a second spin amiga 1200 by amiga city brussels .
But personaly i think you will be better to buy one on ebay germany .
There is realy many A1200 for like 50 eur .
You only need to be sure the guy accept to send outside germany .
You will also find probably on ebay.be but not so easy and cheap that germany :)

I have buy all my amiga hardware on Ebay :)
exemple 25 eur :))
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=8142&item=2083342920

Later
Oliver
OS 3.9 PPC Rulez

Offline Effy

• Show only replies by Effy
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2002, 09:01:56 PM »
Yeah, getting hardware in Belgium is no fun at all. It's so small and yet so crowded but hardly any Amiga stores. I get my stuff from Vesalia (Cologne) or from Computer City (Rotterdam). The last one is a bit more expensive though. But Ebay is indeed also a very good source when you don't mind buying stuff in Germany. I have had problems once when a german seller did not want to sell to me because he has had problems with foreign buyers that suddenly don't want to pay because the shipping costs are too high. Of course nobody can expect that the shipping costs to another country outside Germany are the same as inside Germany ...  :-o
As for the scandoubler, I got recently a A1200 with PPC and Bvision too and it had a scandoubler so now it has got two vga outputs and I use a switchbox for it, no problem, does indeed save a lot of space !!
When you need hardware or software and you live in Belgium, don't think 'Belgium', think 'Europe' and then you will find what you need !!  :-D