Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 1987 Rescue in Berlin Graphic adventure point and click 2021  (Read 4638 times)

Description:

Offline jojo073Topic starter

I present this graphic Adventure for Amiga commodity. A point and click game, installable in HD and playable from disk. You can save game and record it.

In a Retro apocalyptic universe, the city of Berlin has become a prison surrounded by a wall where thousands of prisoners coexist in a chaotic and uncontrolled society. A plane from a large computer company has fallen in the city while carrying security data. Our protagonist has been sent to retrieve the data found on a floppy disk. He scans, investigates, and finds the floppy so he can send the data abroad and escape undetected as an intruder.

This adventure will be available in several languages, Spanish, English, Czech and Italian

This game has been developed with the GRAC tool. The graphics have been created in Deluxe Paint V and the music by the master Narcisound in Protracker 2.3

This game is available in the Amiga future 151 magazine, you can request the ADF disk image at jojocreativo@gmail.com at no cost. I hope that after the summer I can take out some physical units, with a 3.5 disk box, manual and something else for shelf collectors.

Offline trekiej

Re: 1987 Rescue in Berlin Graphic adventure point and click 2021
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 07:22:33 AM »
Call me Snake....
Amiga 2000 Forever :)
Welcome to the Planar System.

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 10:36:39 AM »

I have the physical edition of the game ready, ready for the shelves. Haha

Offline TribbleSmasher

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 11:18:46 AM »
I really like to get one but HD disks could cause trouble among people with suitable drives, like with A3000 machines.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 11:19:51 AM by TribbleSmasher »

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 09:35:15 AM »
The only problem I hear about is that the latest A1200 drives give an error if you don't cover the high-density window, but I do cover it and the drive works perfectly. The disk is the same as a double-density one, the only thing that changes is the open window on the other side. Never heard that a disc in good condition could break a disc drive.
It has happened to me that I have put discs in bad condition and it has ensured the reading head of my Am-iga, but I used a cleaning disc and it works perfectly again.
Anyway, if you need it to be a double-density disc, I can record it on a double-density disc, I have double-density discs, haha
You can get the adventure on the cdrom of the Amiga Format magazine

If you want to try the adventure you can ask me at jojocreativo@gmail.com and I will send you the ADF (free of charge)

https://youtu.be/0nW5UA-Uh8c

Everything is facilities, haha
regards

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 12:17:10 PM »
https://youtu.be/VCkyHzgQS-w
There I leave a gameplay that the guys from Amigatronic have made of the game ...

Offline OraoJ22

• Show only replies by OraoJ22
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2021, 08:10:01 PM »
Thanks for sharing it with us, is there a way to get it and play it already, or is it coming later? Thanks!

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 03:16:12 PM »
Whoever wants to play it only has to request it to the email jojocreativo@gmail.com and I will send the ADF

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2021, 10:53:47 AM »