Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where is Waldo?  (Read 4730 times)

Description:

Offline Tigger

• Show only replies by Tigger
Re: Where is Waldo?
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 04, 2003, 08:10:32 PM »

The latest unofficial estimates are for the CyberStorm version of AOS 4.0 to arrive in September, and for the A1 version to arrive at about the end of the year.

From comments made by Ben at Amiwest, I would add a couple of months to both of those guesses.  
       -Tig
Well you know I am scottish, so I like sheep alot.
     -Fleecy Moss, Gateway 2000 show

Offline Atheist

• Show only replies by Atheist
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2003, 08:14:11 AM »
Just at which point in time does something get recognition of becoming a cult? And will Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwellbe breathing down our necks anytime soon?  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

Amiga ONE! The Second Coming!!!!  :-D  :-D
\\"Which would you buy? The Crappy A1200, 15 years out of date... or the Mobile Phone that I have?\\" -- bloodline
So I guess that A500, 600, 1000, 2000, CDTV, CD32, are pure garbage then? Thanks for posting here.

Offline Warface

• Show only replies by Warface
    • http://www.spacehawks.hu
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2003, 10:33:48 AM »
Why don't you ask it as a question on AmigaWorld.net or encourage the Amiga.org moderators to set up some kind of interview?

That'd be an excellent piece of the Amiga.org interviews - yet as I see we have Ben Hermans in the queue again.

Well, I have some new questions, yet I expected to have different "guest stars", or repetition after a somewhat longer period - there were only a few interviews so far and we're starting it over...  Will we have Bill Buck again? Then Ben Hermans again? Then...

I say, Bill McEwen would be ideal, as he can answer via internet, even from home, an internet cafe, whatever. Amiga.org admins?