Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Space Crusade expansion  (Read 1508 times)

Description:

Offline DesolatorTopic starter

• Show only replies by Desolator
Space Crusade expansion
« on: May 22, 2003, 02:29:31 PM »
Allright, I give up on finding this game in a box somewhere on the net... so, does anyone have the expansion disc for Magnetic Scrolls Space Crusade? :) I've beaten the game several times since its release and would be fun with a few more missions. But to no avail, when I couldn't find it after extensive search on amiga software selling places, I looked for ADF's but nope, nothing there either. (no, I don't like warez but I own the original so...)
// Amiga - The computer for the creative mind.
// Ph.D in Amiga future optimism.

Offline KyrianBrextor

• Show only replies by KyrianBrextor
Re: Space Crusade expansion
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 06:57:41 AM »
Maaan, I´m in the same situation as you... Well, sort of. A couple of years ago I gave my little brother all my Amiga stuff (A500, A1200, harddrive, 68030 accelerator, lots og games, INCLUDING both Space Crusade AND the Expansion).

I thought he would have fun with it, but he sold it shortly after. I don´t think I have completely forgiven him yet :-)

Anyway, now that emulators have started appearing, I have bought the Amiga Forever Pack and have slowly started playing the good old games again. I am really anxious to get a hold of the Space Crusade Expansion in adf-format, either for buying or downloading.

Please, if you have it, could you contact me?