Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Android vs Jailbroke iPod  (Read 2567 times)

Description:

Offline Acill

Re: Droid vs Jailbroke iPod
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 22, 2011, 06:31:38 PM »
I am an Apple fan, I have tried Android on several device as well. I'll admit I like it over IOS if the IOS device isnt jailbroken. That being said I will take my iPad 2 and iPhone 4 which are both jailbroken over an Android device any day. I can do anything they can do and better. I have an external HD on my iPad 2, USB port, keyboard and mouse control if I want, loads more control over the devices and have made it look how I want it to look.

You can do a lot of this with android too, but you have to jump through hoops to make it happen. The fact that all devices are not on the same revision of the OS is a MAJOR faul tin them. Before they fix this I wouldnt touch one. It makes it a pain in the ass, and the cell providers do not have it in there best interest to give you updates that give added features. They want you to buy more phones and lock you in to more years, at least here in the US.
Proud Retired Navy Chief!

A4000T - CSPPC - Mediator
Powerbook G4 15", 17"
Powermac G5 2GHZ
AmigaOne X5000
Need Amiga recap or other services in the US? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com and take a look or on facebook at http://facebook.com/acillclassics

Offline Sutty100

• Show only replies by Sutty100
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 07:05:16 PM »
Android all the way! I have had an Ipod touch and three android phones starting with the G1 which was the first and the platform has come so far in that short time! So much more customization without the need to Jailbreak or Root as its called on an android. The marketplace is not policed by a heavy handed apple either! Granted the app selection is not quite as large yet but it is growing quickly and android already has a larger share of the smart phone market than apple... sales pitch over!

Offline persia

• Show only replies by persia
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 05:52:32 PM »
iPad 3 and iPhone 5 on the way in 2012!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What we\'re witnessing is the sad, lonely crowing of that last, doomed cock.