Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet  (Read 4034 times)

Description:

Offline ferrellslTopic starter

• DavidseltyAJ
    • Show only replies by ferrellsl
Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet
« on: August 23, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »
Amiga.com is selling these tablets which seem just a bit overpriced.  http://amiga.com/news/20110519-tabletxpedio10mt.php

My question is this...How long before Franko reads this and begins ranting about how the sacred Amiga name has been defiled by the infidel Bill McEwen?

Come on Franko, don't let me down.  I have wagered not a small amount of cash that it will be less than 10 minutes. :-)

Offline commodorejohn

• Show only replies by commodorejohn
    • http://www.commodorejohn.com
Re: Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 05:12:42 PM »
Oh hey, wow, that's slightly nicer specs than my three-year-old Asus Eee that I got for $300! And for only $579! What a deal!
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/MT-32/D-10, Oberheim Matrix-6, Yamaha DX7/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini, Ensoniq Mirage/SQ-80, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Hohner String Performer

"\'Legacy code\' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 05:15:53 PM »
Quote from: ferrellsl;655865
Amiga.com is selling these tablets which seem just a bit overpriced.  http://amiga.com/news/20110519-tabletxpedio10mt.php

My question is this...How long before Franko reads this and begins ranting about how the sacred Amiga name has been defiled by the infidel Bill McEwen?

Come on Franko, don't let me down.  I have wagered not a small amount of cash that it will be less than 10 minutes. :-)

Looks like you lost that little bet you had with yourself then... LOSER... :roflmao:

PS: Ever wonder who "Retep" is... ;)

• DavidseltyAJ
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 06:57:43 PM »
@Franko

You read the post in less than 10 minutes.  You just waited longer than that to respond to it.  Caught you, ya loser!  I got my money!  LOL

I noticed that better half of your split personality also posted.  Honestly, how do you keep track of the real you versus the commodorejohn you?

P.S.  Ever wonder who Reknaw is?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:33:33 PM by ferrellsl »

Offline Franko

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 09:27:03 PM »
Quote from: ferrellsl;655884
@Franko

You read the post in less than 10 minutes.  You just waited longer than that to respond to it.  Caught you, ya loser!  I got my money!  LOL

I noticed that better half of your split personality also posted.  Honestly, how do you keep track of the real you versus the commodorejohn you?

P.S.  Ever wonder who Reknaw is?

You really are a weirdo aint ya, first you do you armchair Psychiatrist bit where you try to figure out my personality, now you think your some kind of psychic who thinks he can see me in his minds eye reading his posts at a specific time... :roflmao:

What's next weeks Lotto numbers then smart @rse, don't bother they'll just be as wrong as all your little pieces of guesswork you've made so far about me... :roflmao:

Strange person... very strange indeedy... :)

PS: Just had a wee email from your "friend" Vince he's even more weirder than you (if that's possible)... ;)

Offline commodorejohn

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 03:14:28 AM »
Quote from: ferrellsl;655884
:rolleyes:

I have PMed ferrellsl with my (USA) phone number, and previously linked him to a clip featuring Franko's voice. He is therefore free to either 1. call me and find out that I sound nothing at all like Franko and live well on the other side of the Atlantic, 2. not bother calling and give up this notion of sock-puppetry because it's patently ridiculous, or 3. ignore the facts and stick with his conspiracy theory because it makes a cheap and easy put-down when he doesn't agree with me but can't be bothered to voice a coherent disagreement.
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/MT-32/D-10, Oberheim Matrix-6, Yamaha DX7/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini, Ensoniq Mirage/SQ-80, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Hohner String Performer

"\'Legacy code\' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Offline Franko

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 03:36:21 AM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;655946
:rolleyes:

I have PMed ferrellsl with my (USA) phone number, and previously linked him to a clip featuring Franko's voice. He is therefore free to either 1. call me and find out that I sound nothing at all like Franko and live well on the other side of the Atlantic, 2. not bother calling and give up this notion of sock-puppetry because it's patently ridiculous, or 3. ignore the facts and stick with his conspiracy theory because it makes a cheap and easy put-down when he doesn't agree with me but can't be bothered to voice a coherent disagreement.

You shouldn't give your phone number out to nutters... :eek:

You'll get lots of unseen phone calls back now from ferret claiming I'm a three legged ventriloquist and that I / you are just throwing we/ our voices and trying to make the daft bugger even more confused than he already is... ;)

Now  (i believe) someone not too far from here who shall  remain annonymonus AKA Peter Retep AKA Vince Tyler has been sending me "nasty" emails since last night threatening me with all sort of crazy things if I don't "leave Amiga,org"... :nervous:

To be honest they gave me a good laugh been threatened by a complete and utter idiot and the numptie who was strangely enough using the exact same wording and way of writing as a certain nameless person in this very thread (and the other one),  they gave me a good laugh though responding to the sad git before filtering his emails to the trash can... :)

Thing is poor ferret really is a loony tune and as he lives on your side of pond, perhaps giving him your phone number isn't a good idea, as he may just trace your address and you'll end up with some bamstick camped on your doorstop giving you a free psychiatric analysis every time you open your front door... :eek:

Think it's best to call in the pest controllers or exterminators and let them deal with such things... ;)

Offline commodorejohn

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 03:47:18 AM »
Yeah, well, I just want it on the record that I've given him all the opportunity he needs to find out whether or not I really am a sock-puppet, and if he sticks with that story then people can know that he just plain doesn't care what the facts are.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show only replies by fishy_fiz
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 05:14:01 AM »
And the winner of todays most ridiculous thread contents is........ (drumroll)........

Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet

Congratulations to the cast. Each one put in great performances, the utter conviction with which they played thier parts was something to behold.
Bravo gentlemen, bravo.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline ajlwalker

• Show only replies by ajlwalker
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 07:18:54 AM »
Ok ferrelsl

Time to withdraw your ludicrous assertion that commodorejohn and Franko are the same person.

It's a bit rich for you to moan and complain about the behaviour of others and that start what can only be described as an inflammatory thread yourself.

Offline kd7ota

• Show only replies by kd7ota
    • http://www.qrz.com
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 07:55:53 AM »
**REMOVED FOR VULGARITY**

Poking fun is all part of the game, but keep it clean and mind the TOS.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 07:50:40 PM by J-Golden »
-=-=-=-=-=-
Mine!  :-D

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show only replies by fishy_fiz
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 08:46:08 AM »
You're not the brightest spark are you there kd7ota ? Not to mention your obsession with me and Franko having various sorts of sexcapades is more than a little disturbing.

Seriously bloke, let it go. Unless you like to come across as pathetic. Up to you really.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline Franko

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 08:55:41 AM »
Quote from: kd7ota;655967
In the end of the day, Franko and fishy_fiz decided to have a little screw party inside of a Toyota Prius while listening to talk radio really loud. They also threw in an old jar of mustard and a poodle to the mix.

I always knew you were dim (very dim in fact, even dimmer than a broken 1 Watt light bulb painted black and sealed in concrete then buried at the earths core) but I guess you just proved it to all with that post... ;)

I mean I've heard of dyslexia but how on earth even you manage to get fishy_fiz from commodorejohn is amazing, heck even the squirrels are laughing at you this time... :lol:

Now go play with your little HAM radio buddies and see if any of them actually talk back to you or you just get met with static as usual... :)

Offline kd7ota

• Show only replies by kd7ota
    • http://www.qrz.com
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 09:38:42 AM »
Quote from: Franko;655971
I always knew you were dim (very dim in fact, even dimmer than a broken 1 Watt light bulb painted black and sealed in concrete then buried at the earths core) but I guess you just proved it to all with that post... ;)

I mean I've heard of dyslexia but how on earth even you manage to get fishy_fiz from commodorejohn is amazing, heck even the squirrels are laughing at you this time... :lol:

Now go play with your little HAM radio buddies and see if any of them actually talk back to you or you just get met with static as usual... :)

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 11:59:49 AM by kd7ota »
-=-=-=-=-=-
Mine!  :-D

• DavidseltyAJ
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 03:11:58 PM »
Quote from: ajlwalker;655959
Ok ferrelsl

Time to withdraw your ludicrous assertion that commodorejohn and Franko are the same person.

It's a bit rich for you to moan and complain about the behaviour of others and that start what can only be described as an inflammatory thread yourself.

Of course they're the same person!  Franko suffers from multiple personality disorder.  Half the time he's the Franko we all know and love, and the rest of the time he's commodorejohn.

Nobody on this board has a sense of humor anymore.  Except for Franko and his better half aka commodorejohn!

BTW, I just bought a talking parrot and have taught him to say "Braaaack, amiga.com, amiga.com"  He sounds a lot like Franko, except for the amiga.com part!  LOL
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:18:39 PM by ferrellsl »