Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wizardry 6 Party  (Read 1863 times)

Description:

Offline MethuselasTopic starter

• Show only replies by Methuselas
Wizardry 6 Party
« on: February 24, 2009, 05:55:02 AM »
I got nostalgic..... (who doesn't here?  ;-)) So, I went ahead and installed Bane of the Cosmic Forge for sh!ts and giggles.

Now, I'm not sure of a party to create.  :crazy:

Typically, I use the following, but I wanted to do something different:

Fighter/Samurai
Fighter/Valkyrie
Bard/Ninja
Mage/Bishop
Priest/Bishop
Alchemist/Bishop

Typically, that will round out a decent party to play the game, but I wanted to do something different.

Anyone got any ideas?  :-P
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline rednova

• Show only replies by rednova
    • https://sites.google.com/site/rednova3d/
Re: Wizardry 6 Party
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 09:00:55 PM »
Friend:

I beat bane of the cosmic forge (on my amga 1200)without cheating. MY secret to win was to level up like crazy by fighting monsters until i was so powerful i can cakewalk thru the whole game!!!
My original party was:

fighter/fighter
ninja/thief
priest/mage

basically the two fighters tank for the whole party, to protect the rest and to fight like crazy. The ninja like an extra warrior to fight...the thief to pick locks. The priest to heal all their wounds and cast spells, and the mage for offensive spells.
I loved this game..I played it for long until I beat it !!!
Is been a long time ago...all I remember is I was so powerful I really kick butt. At higher levels, the ninja has critical strike and is very powerful; the fighters deal massive damage and has lotsa hitpoints. Especially going berzerk and with the lucerne hammers. A nuclear bomb spell kills all very easy. I love to use armorplate and enchanted blade to enhance the whole party.
Definitely, a great game to play !!!

rednova
-mobilis in mobile-

Offline MethuselasTopic starter

• Show only replies by Methuselas
Re: Wizardry 6 Party
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 05:47:45 AM »
What constitutes as cheating?? ;)

Currently, I started with 5 thieves and a bard. Each thief was allocated points to turn them into a base class. The bard is for the lute, which causes sleep. As soon as I started, I turned one of the thieves into a fighter and then every 200 xp, I changed the class of another.

Now, I have:

Fighter/Fighter
Bard/Priest
Mage/Mage.

If you're patient and level only in the first area, where the stamina fountain is, you can have them all ninja's by level 6. Flip them to ninjas and then turn them back to their base classes, at 6th level.

The trick is, to keep your bard constantly sleeping the monsters and hide, with the rest of your characters. When you level up, don't take it, unless it adds at least 4 (the max I've ever pulled is 7) to your stats. That way, you'll have great ninjitsu, kirijutsu and hands and feet skills for all your classes. If you throw a single point in Alchemy, you can use alchemy books, regardless of class, but if you want to get beyond the basic spells, you'll have to level them up. Use one of your fighters for skulduggery and the other for legerdemain, freeing up your bard to put his points in Thamaturgy. Eventually, you'll have enough attribute points to do the following:

Dracon Samurai / Dwarf Lord
Felpurr Ninja(Bard) / Elven Valkyrie
Elven Bishop / Gnome Bishop.

The best part is, your save game, can be used on the PC version of Crusaders of a Dark Savant, which in turn can be used on Wizardry 8!

:crazy:
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf