Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: let's make a page to where we can give programs to others who want them?  (Read 1365 times)

Description:

Offline kenny smithTopic starter

• S.A.C.C.
  • i am in sacc.org
    • Show only replies by kenny smith
Hi to everyone who comes to see this. i just hope you people can give us other ideas of what i am putting down here.

i know people who want to sell items and give away
Do you think others can go for this?, everyone needs to make a full list of what they have and trade program who want to get it?, i can do the same from my end to. i know people who want them but they just don't have much money to get them but i do know this can work?. Just give everyone the chance from both party.

Offline Pat the Cat

Re: let's make a page to where we can give programs to others who want them?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 01:42:34 PM »
... er.. what do you think people were doing at demo parties back in the 1990s? :)

There are multiple abandonware sites. They don't have every piece of Amiga software ever...

... If you want to regulate the trade, there are snags. If one person has a unique piece of software that nobody else has, isn't that worth more than a piece of software bundled with every Amiga?

And if it IS worth more - in what currency?

Don't get me wrong, it would be a very cool thing to have the equivalent of an iTune store or Google Play for the Amiga - mostly free, some very cheap, software.

It's a lawyers nightmare and an enthusiasts dream.
"To recurse is human. To iterate, divine."

A1200, Vanilla, Surf Squirrel, SD Card, KS 3.0/3.z, PCMCIA dev
A500, Vanilla, A570, Rev 5, KS 1.2/1.3 Testbench system
Rasp Pi, UAE4ARM, 3D laser scanner, experimental, hoping for AmigaOS4Arm, based on Watterott Fabscan Pi