Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WarpOS/Warp3D problem - ramlib_PPC error  (Read 4222 times)

Description:

Offline spirantho

Re: WarpOS/Warp3D problem - ramlib_PPC error
« Reply #14 from previous page: June 14, 2010, 08:40:46 AM »
Doesn't sound too good I'm afraid. You should get a purple screen I think when OS4 boots up (it goes through other colours first). Do the usual checks - disconnect what you don't need (including HDD), check with two different pairs of RAM on their own, that sort of thing.
Boot off the OS4 disk as that's independent of your system. If/when you get a purple screen and a boot, that's when you should look at 3.9 again.
--
Ian Gledhill
ian.gledhill@btinternit.com (except it should be internEt of course...!)
Check out my shop! http://www.mutant-caterpillar.co.uk/shop/ - for 8-bit (and soon 16-bit) goodness!

Offline TheRogueTopic starter

• Show only replies by TheRogue
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 05:07:47 PM »
I don't have one, I can't find it. I'll maybe try to find an ADF of it or something. I need to add more fans to my miggy though, I've had some problems with instability. I'll do the usual barebones boot and see what happens.
Go up to your brother, kill him with your gun. Leave him lying in his  uniform dying in the sun. War, it\'s never been so much fun!:destroy:

Offline TheRogueTopic starter

• Show only replies by TheRogue
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 02:32:38 AM »
I thought of something, I'm running a very early revision of the A3000 mobo in my tower right now. I'm going to swap it out for a late revision right now, as I have heard that can cause issues. I'm currently running one of the rev 7 boards, the ones that need a ROM tower. I'll do the swap and see how it goes *fingers crossed*
Go up to your brother, kill him with your gun. Leave him lying in his  uniform dying in the sun. War, it\'s never been so much fun!:destroy: