Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CRX 2020  (Read 2377 times)

Description:

Offline JimDrewTopic starter

• Lifetime Member
CRX 2020
« on: July 25, 2020, 11:23:38 PM »
CRX 2020 is now just 5 weeks away!  Due to the world events, the largest Commodore event in the U.S. is being forced to go virtual.

This will be a FREE event for everyone to attend virtually.  We will have presenters, vendors, and incredible special guests (including live entertainment from all over the world courtesy of bit-scape) all done virtually.  We will even have contests, raffles, and auctions.

I offering all Commodore vendors each a dedicated room so you can have direct contact with your current (or potential) customers.  I am also looking for representatives in the demo scene, music scene, and graphics scene worlds.  If you are interested in organizing and running one of these, please contact me (info as at the event website).  We don't have as much Amiga representation as I would like so far, and I want to change that before the event starts!

I look forward to another great event this year, even if it is virtual.

www.crxevent.com

Jim Drew
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 03:33:10 AM by JimDrew »

Offline JimDrewTopic starter

• Lifetime Member
Re: CRX 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 03:33:21 AM »
Just a quick update. All of the music artists have agreed to do a Q&A session after their live performance!

We are racking up the number of presenters. I expect to have a full list posted by next week.