Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet  (Read 4096 times)

Description:

Offline ferrellslTopic starter

Re: Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 24, 2011, 03:11:58 PM »
Quote from: ajlwalker;655959
Ok ferrelsl

Time to withdraw your ludicrous assertion that commodorejohn and Franko are the same person.

It's a bit rich for you to moan and complain about the behaviour of others and that start what can only be described as an inflammatory thread yourself.

Of course they're the same person!  Franko suffers from multiple personality disorder.  Half the time he's the Franko we all know and love, and the rest of the time he's commodorejohn.

Nobody on this board has a sense of humor anymore.  Except for Franko and his better half aka commodorejohn!

BTW, I just bought a talking parrot and have taught him to say "Braaaack, amiga.com, amiga.com"  He sounds a lot like Franko, except for the amiga.com part!  LOL
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:18:39 PM by ferrellsl »

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 03:47:05 PM »
@ ferret

Your just weird... :eek:

(and both of me are in full agreement on that...) :)

Offline tone007

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 09:47:12 PM »
Quote from: ajlwalker;655959
Time to withdraw your ludicrous assertion that commodorejohn and Franko are the same person.

+1

Paranoia often requires treatment.

edit: oh, and... SOCK DRAWER THIS.
3 Commodore file cabinets, 2 Commodore USB turntables, 1 AmigaWorld beer mug
Alienware M14x i7 laptop running AmigaForever

Offline kd7ota

• Show only replies by kd7ota
    • http://www.qrz.com
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 08:51:32 AM »
Quote from: Franko;655971

I mean I've heard of dyslexia but how on earth even you manage to get fishy_fiz from commodorejohn is amazing, heck even the squirrels are laughing at you this time... :lol:

Just to clear it up, I have 0 clue as to why you even thought I tied you and commodorejohn together?? This was about you and fishy_fiz, completely different.... So pretty much you're flapping your gums about something I didn't even say.  Please find where I stated that you're commodorejohn. Me thinks you are a wee bit paranoid. :lol:

Anyways, you should read posts at least three times so that wee brain of yours can grasp what was said. :lol:
-=-=-=-=-=-
Mine!  :-D