Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shall I sell Deluxe music ?  (Read 745 times)

Description:

Offline rednovaTopic starter

• Show only replies by rednova
    • https://sites.google.com/site/rednova3d/
Shall I sell Deluxe music ?
« on: October 23, 2019, 02:21:46 AM »
Hi all:

I have deluxe music construction set. No box, only the original disk and the manual, but both
in good mint condition. The disk works fine, and the manual is good. I started learning to make
music, and that is why I got this program. I did not like it very much, and it has been many months
without using it. I also have octamed, but I love it much better and i will use it.
I would like to sell DMCS for like 20 us dollars, just to be compensated a little bit.
I don't have to sell it, and I could keep it for using it once in a while.
But i rather sell it to someone who will use and enjoy it.
Also, if I sell it I clear a little space in my room, which I can then use for another amiga
package.
What do you guys think about this ? Shall I sell deluxe music construction set ?
Or do you think is better to keep it?

Thank you all !!!
-mobilis in mobile-

Offline giZmo350

• Lifetime Member
  • Gulfport, Miss
    • Show only replies by giZmo350
Re: Shall I sell Deluxe music ?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 04:14:43 AM »
Hi all:

I have deluxe music construction set. No box, only the original disk and the manual, but both
in good mint condition. The disk works fine, and the manual is good. I started learning to make
music, and that is why I got this program. I did not like it very much, and it has been many months
without using it.

Dang! That's not good that you were not fond of the program. Sorry. I remember that you really wanted to teach yourself piano. May a different program would serve you better? I know, it does take a while to "learn" an app. And time is money!

also have octamed, but I love it much better and i will use it.

Will it help you learn piano?

I would like to sell DMCS for like 20 us dollars, just to be compensated a little bit.
I don't have to sell it, and I could keep it for using it once in a while.
But i rather sell it to someone who will use and enjoy it.

Maybe sell it "free shipping" in the USA?

, if I sell it I clear a little space in my room, which I can then use for another amiga
package.

Are you thin on space? Dang guy! There's always room for Amiga goodies! Although I must admit, I sold off 20+ miggy games real cheap 'cause I wasn't (never) playing 'em. So, I hear ya talkin!

do you guys think about this ? Shall I sell deluxe music construction set ?
Or do you think is better to keep it?

Well since you just told everybody that the program sucks, wait 6 months & then unload it! LOL
HAHAHAHA J/K

Thank you all !!!

No, thank YOU for posting! I'm tired of reading about Amiga AI.   Another HAHAHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 04:22:22 AM by giZmo350 »
A500: 2MB Chip, 8MB Fast, IndiECS, MiniMegi, IDE4ZorroII on Z-500, KS1.3/KS3.1, WB3.1&BWB

A2000HD: 2MB Chip, 128MB Fast, P5:Blizz 2060@50MHz, PCD-50B/4GBCF, XSurf100, RapidRoad, IndiECS, Matze RTG, MiniMegi, CD-RW, SunRize AD516, WB3.9

A1200: 2MB Chip, 64MB Fast, 4GBCF, GVP Typhoon 030 @40MHz w/FPU, Subway USB, EasyNet Ethernet, Indi AGA MKI, FastATA MK-IV, Internal Slim CD/DVD-RW, WB3.5

Surfing The Web With AMIGA Is Fun Again!