Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ICD Flicker Free II  (Read 771 times)

Description:

Offline OSS542Topic starter

ICD Flicker Free II
« on: February 04, 2003, 01:14:28 PM »
Greetings....:-)

I have an ICD Flicker Free II board which I tried to install in an A2000 with a SuperDenise and a rev 4.4 motherboard.  The A2000 works perfectly with a 1084s monitor connected to the RGB video output, but multiscan monitors do not detect any signal from the output of the ICD FlickerFree board. (I tried two different monitors).  I then took the ICD FF II out and substituted an older first model ICD Flicker Free board, but got no signal from that either.   Does anyone know if these ICD units require a later motherboard revision in order to work ?  I tried removing all other boards so that I was just using the stock motherboard, and got the same result. It seems to be a problem with either both ICD units(possible, since they're used), or with the motherboard.

Could there be any motherboard jumper settings I'm missing ?  I have my doubts about a bad motherboard, since I get perfect video out at the RGB port, even with the ICD devices installed.  It also works fine with a Picasso II when I add one.  It's just that external monitors don't see any signals from the ICD board outputs, even when running stock.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....