Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: V.A.M.P. player available the new version 0.93 B  (Read 871 times)

Description:

Offline TemplarioTopic starter

V.A.M.P. player available the new version 0.93 B
« on: February 09, 2013, 11:45:26 AM »
Available to donwload the lastest version of V.A.M.P. Virtual Amiga Multimedia Player, programmed with Hollywood 5 and using the Hollywood plugins you can play/show multimedia files as videos, songs, sounds, pictures and animations the last the web animation apng.

Donloable for the official site:

http://www.vamp.es and the plugins http://www.aminet.net
Amiga 500 with ROMs 1.3-2.05 and M-Tec AT 500 with hard disk and 4MB Ram.
WinUAE + Original OS 3.5&3.9
Sam440ep 800 MHZ + OS 4.1 F.E.
Sam460ex 1 GHz + OS 4.1 + Update 6. K.O.
MacMini 1.5 GHz + MorphOS 3.9
PowerBook G4 1.65 + MorphOS 3.9

Offline AmigaClassicRule

• Show only replies by AmigaClassicRule
Re: V.A.M.P. player available the new version 0.93 B
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 07:01:50 PM »
Quote from: Templario;725875
Available to donwload the lastest version of V.A.M.P. Virtual Amiga Multimedia Player, programmed with Hollywood 5 and using the Hollywood plugins you can play/show multimedia files as videos, songs, sounds, pictures and animations the last the web animation apng.

Donloable for the official site:

www.vamp.es and the plugins www.aminet.net

I cannot tell what is the real specs for the Amiga classic hardware one your website. Since it is not English. Can it run on a classic hardware such as 68040+ accelerator with just AGA chipset or does it need the usual specs of 68060 and must need an RTG card? Because if it is the later, then that is ok since I already have a movie players that play HAM 8 quality videos on a 68030 accelerator (if I wanted too) with just 4 MB of FAST RAM easy at an 25 fps speed with steroe sound.

But if your application does the samething on a classic Amiga with AGA chipset as the requirement specs, then by all means I will get it and even buy it if it is for sale. Only because it supports more format and the fact it is a GUI system allowing me to shrink and go ful screen, something I do not have yet in my classic Amiga movie player.

Offline TemplarioTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 02:54:13 PM »
Well I try to answer you.
I test my player under WinUAE with OS3.9 (legal copy) and yes it doesn't show videos to the problem with the speed except the videos mpeg 1 and with little window, but it plays other formats as movie setter, gif, apng, and yes it needs the RTG because Hollywood needs it. I can't test my player in my Amiga 500 because it is obvious.
Second my site in spanish language, well, my english is very bad and tired of jesting
and several mistakes that only gave me problems with the people, I did the V.A.M.P. site in spanish but the documentation the guide was wrote in english, easy and single although I fear with some error, because I'll need live in England, Ireland or USA a seasson to learn well the english, although no in England because now there are many spanish for there, guilt to Mr. Rajoy and Mr. Zapatero.
Amiga 500 with ROMs 1.3-2.05 and M-Tec AT 500 with hard disk and 4MB Ram.
WinUAE + Original OS 3.5&3.9
Sam440ep 800 MHZ + OS 4.1 F.E.
Sam460ex 1 GHz + OS 4.1 + Update 6. K.O.
MacMini 1.5 GHz + MorphOS 3.9
PowerBook G4 1.65 + MorphOS 3.9

Offline AmigaClassicRule

• Show only replies by AmigaClassicRule
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 09:45:02 PM »
Quote from: Templario;726105
Well I try to answer you.
I test my player under WinUAE with OS3.9 (legal copy) and yes it doesn't show videos to the problem with the speed except the videos mpeg 1 and with little window, but it plays other formats as movie setter, gif, apng, and yes it needs the RTG because Hollywood needs it. I can't test my player in my Amiga 500 because it is obvious.
Second my site in spanish language, well, my english is very bad and tired of jesting
and several mistakes that only gave me problems with the people, I did the V.A.M.P. site in spanish but the documentation the guide was wrote in english, easy and single although I fear with some error, because I'll need live in England, Ireland or USA a seasson to learn well the english, although no in England because now there are many spanish for there, guilt to Mr. Rajoy and Mr. Zapatero.

OK thanks. I will stick with HAMP player instead. Can I ask one favor though? Is it possible you could make just a GUI for HAMP that does not require RTG and that we can run videos from HAMP through the GUI Windows? Allowing us to pause, stop, forward, rewind, shrink windows, go full screen while playing video? If the answer is no...your project looks great and it is a great solution for Amiga 4000 users...but I cannot afford the cash for an A4000 to run this awesome program. SO I will stick with what I have instead.