Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga1: Altivec, SMP, Capture  (Read 5155 times)

Description:

Offline Speelgoedmannetje

• Show only replies by Speelgoedmannetje
Re: Amiga1: Altivec, SMP, Capture
« Reply #29 from previous page: November 04, 2002, 02:33:49 PM »
A in-core multitasking multiplatforming (AmigaDE-in-a-flash-chip) with as much gigaherzes as you may willing to pay for, A custom chipse for adressing memory and expansions (five expansion slots that'll do me) in a slick CDTV case and a cordless keyboard + mouse (using bluetooth to annihilate interference) and two good custom made joypads (one pure digital Atari2600 stick and on the other side a tiny trackball and on the front two "balls" (like on modern mouses in the middle) and four buttons on the back. The interface of AmigaDE must be a bit redesigned, but my wishes for that costs another page (while I only want it far smaller with no "pre-installed" stuff to struggle with and a very direct "usable file handling"), Of course a DVD-burner (SCSI) and a harddisk built-in, Also must there be an apart custom expansion slot for the video card. And of course all this stuff must be QUIET I do not like noise through my delicate sensible music and I do not wish to fuss around with drivers etcetera I want next-gen Amiga :pint:
And the canary said: \'chirp\'

Offline Minion

• Show only replies by Minion
Re: Amiga1: Altivec, SMP, Capture
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2002, 11:14:53 PM »
@Speelgoedmannetje
Your sig - The average IQ is 100.  Thats why windows is so popular.
What an excellent Sig :-)
Good judgement comes from experience.  Experience comes from bad judgement.