Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga-Look.org Rekick  (Read 3105 times)

Description:

Offline walkeroTopic starter

Amiga-Look.org Rekick
« on: January 28, 2010, 05:27:42 PM »
Amiga-Look.org recreated from the scratch. We changed the CMS to Drupal and we now made a totally new website. We moved to a faster web server. We even have a logo  :-D

For those who don't know anything about amiga-look.org, it is a website for the AmigaOS, MorphOS and Aros artworks that a lot of people create. The main idea is to gather all this content into one web site, so that it could be really easy for someone to find something that he needs. Inside amiga-look.org you will find screenshots, icons, themes and many other things that you would like to use and make your workbench look better.

Also, everyone can make his own account and upload his own artworks. And we can support him with our voting system, and say how much we like it with comments.

So come on you guys, upload your icons, wallpapers, themes and lets make a websites that has them all gathered.

www.amiga-look.org

Offline Golem!dk

• Show only replies by Golem!dk
    • http://www.google.com/
Re: Amiga-Look.org Rekick
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 06:33:25 PM »
Be sure to let us know when that new server of yours is actually ready ;)
~

Offline save2600

• Show only replies by save2600
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 07:06:36 PM »
:lol: Right!

Offline Rebel-CD32

• Show only replies by Rebel-CD32
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 11:39:05 PM »
Thanks for creating a site like this! I'm addicted to Workbench customisation, and love making my own VisualPrefs/Birdie/MUI themes and icons. I have made my own optimised 16 colour palette which is compatible with OCS/ECS/AGA Amigas, avoids DBLPal/DBLNTSC flicker, works with MagicTV, remaps NewIcons, GlowIcons, IconoGraphics and MagicWB icons and images well, and has been tested and optimised to work well with many Workbench application and game GUIs.

I want to finish working on a few full themes and a decent iconset before I release the pack though, but when I'm finished I'd be honoured to have it hosted on your site.

I believe it will be a great pack for people with low-end Amigas who want a modern looking, responsive Workbench setup.
Amiga user forever.

Offline walkeroTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 08:05:40 AM »
@Rebel-CD32
Thank you for your kind words. I would be glad to see your work on amiga-look.org. If you need any help from me you can send me a PM or contact me from the website contact form. Keep up the good work and give it to the community.

Thanks again.

Offline jj

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by jj
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 10:02:01 AM »
Will look at home.  Web filter in work blocks your site under "games"
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2

Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"