Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New finds :)  (Read 347 times)

Description:

Offline Vlabguy1Topic starter

• Show only replies by Vlabguy1
New finds :)
« on: December 13, 2015, 02:26:05 AM »
Sometimes I love going to my storage unit.. although really need to get a place with more room to display and use all this good stuff.  :)

Offline mechy

Re: New finds :)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 04:43:00 AM »
Quote from: Vlabguy1;800167
Sometimes I love going to my storage unit.. although really need to get a place with more room to display and use all this good stuff.  :)

that is pretty... but hardware should be used,not stored! :laugh1:

You wouldn't happen to have a spare buster11 chip would you?

Offline Oldsmobile_Mike

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 05:02:25 AM »
Quote from: mechy;800172
hardware should be used,not stored! :laugh1:

+1! :)
Amiga 500: 2MB Chip|16MB Fast|30MHz 68030+68882|3.9|Indivision ECS|GVP A500HD+|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|Cocolino|SCSI DVD-RAM
Amiga 2000: 2MB Chip|136MB Fast|50MHz 68060|3.9|Indivision ECS + GVP Spectrum|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|AD516|X-Surf 100|RapidRoad|Cocolino|SCSI CD-RW
 Amiga videos and other misc. stuff at https://www.youtube.com/CompTechMike/videos

Offline scuzzb494

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 10:45:54 AM »
Quote from: Vlabguy1;800167

Magic bit of kit. What I do is give the kit a fly around the room for a while and then place back into store. Or not. I currently run six Amigas on a daily basis and have a couple of swap bays where I may fly with odd stuff. It really is wonderful having fun Amiga things to muck around with.

Don't have one of those by the way. Very jealous.

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 03:08:46 PM »
Quote from: mechy;800172
that is pretty... but hardware should be used,not stored! :laugh1:

You wouldn't happen to have a spare buster11 chip would you?

I agree! Working on getting a bigger place so I can set up an Amiga room.  I will have to check on that Buster chip for ya.  

R.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 03:12:40 PM »
Quote from: scuzzb494;800179
Magic bit of kit. What I do is give the kit a fly around the room for a while and then place back into store. Or not. I currently run six Amigas on a daily basis and have a couple of swap bays where I may fly with odd stuff. It really is wonderful having fun Amiga things to muck around with.

Don't have one of those by the way. Very jealous.

I have always wanted one of these back when they were released and finally :).  My 4000T has a 060 in it which is very nice indeed.

Also side note I attended a private viewing of the new Amiga movie VIVA AMIGA with a bunch of good guys and the director himself.  I have to say I was impressed, however I can see how the movie could be extended way past the hour or so it lasted.

Offline mechy

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 03:53:16 PM »
Quote from: Vlabguy1;800186
I have always wanted one of these back when they were released and finally :).  My 4000T has a 060 in it which is very nice indeed.

Also side note I attended a private viewing of the new Amiga movie VIVA AMIGA with a bunch of good guys and the director himself.  I have to say I was impressed, however I can see how the movie could be extended way past the hour or so it lasted.

Nice,you must of got in on the kickstarter. I dont see how the trials and tribulations of amiga could be covered in 1 hour hehe. Thanks for checking on the buster11.

mech

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 04:13:38 PM »
Quote from: mechy;800187
Nice,you must of got in on the kickstarter. I dont see how the trials and tribulations of amiga could be covered in 1 hour hehe. Thanks for checking on the buster11.

mech

I didn't get a chance to contribute to the Kickstarter :(.  I was lucky enough to meet an Amiga user/fan through Instagram and got the invite through him!  So true about the trials and tribulations regarding the Amiga.  I do have to say it is a very polished movie project and it will be worth the purchase.  A lot more of the Amiga scene can and should be documented imo.

Yeah no worries on me checking on the Buster11 chip for ya.