Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BOH - The Christmas SurpriCe  (Read 3980 times)

Description:

Offline klx300r

• Amiga 1000+AmigaOne X1000
    • Show only replies by klx300r
    • http://mancave-ramblings.blogspot.ca/
Re: BOH - The Christmas SurpriCe
« Reply #44 from previous page: December 19, 2010, 08:57:08 PM »
Quote from: Karlos;599686
Can you guys break down for me precisely what the objective of BOH is?  I've never actually played it, but hear glowing reports from those that have.

if you like classic 'top down' dungeon crawlers then you'll love BOH:afro:
the goal basically is to finish the level by finding the 'evil master' i.e Boss and destroying him while trying to find keys for closed doors, extra weapons, power ups, figure out mazes & time warps, oh & I almost forgot you have to do this while being attacked by an army of bad guys trying to kill you every second:)...my type of fun:roflmao:

basically try the free demo and you'll tell right away if it's your type of game !
--- www.mancave-ramblings.blogspot.ca ---
  -AspireOS.com & Amikit- Amiga for your netbook-
***X1000- I BELIEVE *** :angel:

Offline giZmo350

• Lifetime Member
  • Gulfport, Miss
    • Show only replies by giZmo350
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2010, 11:16:38 PM »
@ SAIMO

OK, I checked out the video (didn't play demo yet) and this looks really cool! I like the sound effects alot! So, exactly how does the order process work? It seems that the form on the BOH website is not an actual "live" web form. Am I just sending my info to you and you fulfill the order? How does the download happen? I would like to get the download + box and you state that taxes and shipping are included for EUR 14.99... so that would roughly be $11.50 US (if I am converting correctly)? Do you handle the shipping after payment? Is there any crazy high tariff fee on top of this? What carrier do you use? I'm not trying to be paranoid or seem like I don't trust you, I just don't want to get whacked with some $50 delivery charge. Other than those Q's, I think I might order like 20 boxes and sell them in my store http://www.prolaptopshop.com (if that's OK?). Would shipping go up or down or stay the same for that many? I always have demo PC's set up at small work stations in the shop and could have one running for display. And one for myself of course! Actually it would be cool to be an Amiga dealer here in Michigan!

Merry X-mas to all!
A500: 2MB Chip, 8MB Fast, IndiECS, MiniMegi, IDE4ZorroII on Z-500, KS1.3/KS3.1, WB3.1&BWB

A2000HD: 2MB Chip, 128MB Fast, P5:Blizz 2060@50MHz, PCD-50B/4GBCF, XSurf100, RapidRoad, IndiECS, Matze RTG, MiniMegi, CD-RW, SunRize AD516, WB3.9

A1200: 2MB Chip, 64MB Fast, 4GBCF, GVP Typhoon 030 @40MHz w/FPU, Subway USB, EasyNet Ethernet, Indi AGA MKI, FastATA MK-IV, Internal Slim CD/DVD-RW, WB3.5

Surfing The Web With AMIGA Is Fun Again!

Offline saimoTopic starter

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2010, 09:31:52 AM »
@klx300r

Thanks for the nice quick recap :)

@gizmo350

Quote from: gizmo350;600021
OK, I checked out the video (didn't play demo yet) and this looks really cool! I like the sound effects alot!

Thanks, it's always great to get such nice comments!

So, exactly how does the order process work? It seems that the form on the BOH website is not an actual "live" web form. Am I just sending my info to you and you fulfill the order?

Yes.

How does the download happen?

After the payment arrives, the customer receives an email with the download link (and his own code).

I would like to get the download + box and you state that taxes and shipping are included for EUR 14.99... so that would roughly be $11.50 US (if I am converting correctly)?

Nope, it's about USD 19.71 today.

Do you handle the shipping after payment?

Yes. That's because EDITEL is forced to include an invoice in the package, and the invoice can be issued only after the money has been received.

Is there any crazy high tariff fee on top of this?

No. You pay EDITEL EUR 14.99 and that's it. (Of course, I can't guarantee customs won't charge the package, but until now I've never heard it happen, despite the physical product has been shipped to ~15 countries all around the world.)

What carrier do you use?

The national postal service (when outside Italy, it's the local postal service that handles the shipping in the destination country). The customer is notified when the package is sent* and is given a tracking number via email.

*Unless in case of festivities, within a working day since the payment arrives.

I'm not trying to be paranoid or seem like I don't trust you, I just don't want to get whacked with some $50 delivery charge.

No problem.

Other than those Q's, I think I might order like 20 boxes and sell them in my store http://www.prolaptopshop.com (if that's OK?).

Sure, that would be nice :)

Would shipping go up or down or stay the same for that many?

Those shown on the website are the end-user prices. For a whole stock of copies, please get in touch via email ;)

I always have demo PC's set up at small work stations in the shop and could have one running for display. And one for myself of course!

:D

Actually it would be cool to be an Amiga dealer here in Michigan!

That would be great not just for BOH, but for the Amiga platform/community in general.

Merry X-mas to all!

It's a bit early, but, yes I'll join you and wish Merry Christmas to all!
RETREAM - retro dreams for Amiga, Commodore 64 and PC