Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmiWest2019  (Read 4845 times)

Description:

Offline SACC-guyTopic starter

AmiWest2019
« on: July 31, 2019, 12:10:43 AM »
 AmiWest 2019 and associated events start in 90 days! If you haven't made plans yet, now is the time. Be sure to sign up for hotel, DevCon and banquet reservations here.

Our theme this year is the Amiga user. Even others outside of our community have noted how strong the Amiga community has become. We are determined and undaunted. It's all powered by Amiga users.

Do come and be a part. We have a great time sharing what has happened over the past year as well as looking forward. With new developments in the Classic world, AmiWest 2019, the 22nd AmiWest show, promises to be exciting.

So remember: AmiWest 2019 and associated events will be October 23-27, 2019 at the Holiday Inn Express, 2224 Auburn Blvd., Sacramento, CA. Make your plans to attend now. If you've attended before, bring one other person who is new to the show. If this will be your first time, welcome to the show! See our website at amiwest.net for the latest information and watch this blog for breaking news about the show. See you in October!

Re: AmiWest2019
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 03:40:16 AM »
 We've had a good response to our DevCon signup. DevCon leader Steven Solie is preparing for the event and several of our active developers have signed up.

Be sure to check out the DevCon wiki for more information as it's posted. Go here to monitor the progress and see what the preparation details for all participants are.

We still have seats available to reserve. Even though the event is free because of our sponsor this year (see this blog, post # 3), a reservation is still needed. We need to prepare individual stations so that you can participate fully in the event. It's hands-on, so every partcicpant will have a place to bring their computer and set up.

See the reservations page under the check mark for the registration procedure. We hope to see you there!

So remember: AmiWest 2019 and associated events will be October 23-27, 2019 at the Holiday Inn Express, 2224 Auburn Blvd., Sacramento, CA. Make your plans to attend now. If you've attended before, bring one other person who is new to the show. If this will be your first time, welcome to the show! See our website at amiwest.net for the latest information and watch this blog for breaking news about the show. See you in October!

Offline 10MARC

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 03:17:20 AM »
I am trying to find a way to attend this year, and hopefully exhibit some goodies related to the Amiga and my 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast channel. I should know for sure by the end of this week.

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 12:13:34 AM »
Hey there,

Glad to hear you want to attend!

Please contact our president (he's got the table display files) see sacc dot org

@thread
Please remember... AmiWest2019 is just a little over a month away!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 12:17:14 AM by SACC-guy »

Offline 10MARC

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 07:01:27 AM »
I just sent in my request for a table. Very excited!  I am bringing my Video Toaster and a projector and hopefully we can all have some fun with live video.

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 11:44:26 PM »
Great to hear. I've wanted to have a toaster setup on the floor for years!

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 11:45:21 PM »
@thread

We will be hosting a game competition at AmiWest 2019 featuring a different game / competition on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  The featured games are Trap Runner, River Raid Reloaded, and Mod Surfer ( but not necessarily in that order!) Each game is free to download and playable on any PAL based Amiga or emulator.  Download a copy and brush up on your gaming skills!

Offline 10MARC

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 04:45:41 AM »
@thread

We will be hosting a game competition at AmiWest 2019 featuring a different game / competition on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  The featured games are Trap Runner, River Raid Reloaded, and Mod Surfer ( but not necessarily in that order!) Each game is free to download and playable on any PAL based Amiga or emulator.  Download a copy and brush up on your gaming skills!

That's great! I was just playing some River Raid Reloaded earlier today. I suppose I need to download the other two now...

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 11:32:48 PM »
Great News!

AmiWest2019 now has a facebook page (after many requests) Grin

https://www.facebook.com/SACCVP/

Check it out!!!

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2019, 05:22:58 PM »
Just one week until AmiWest2019!

You know you want to be there. (grin)